This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Dedicated, passionate Professional eager to acquire additional knowledge through the
Master of Arts in Teaching program at Johns Hopkins University.
- Dynamic interpersonal, organizational and leadership abilities coupled with a desire to promote childhood growth and development.
- Strong multidisciplinary experience obtained throughout multiple hands on research positions at Johns Hopkins University.
- Strong analytic problem-solving skills with a proven track record for meeting time lines and exceeding goals and expectations.
- Possesses an in depth understanding of psychology, development and behavior.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite.
Johns Hopkins BPRU 2015-Present
Research Program Assistant II
- Fulfill critical research role within the Department of Psychiatry, with associated responsibilities including conducting in depth research and training new interns.
- Leverage strong communication skills to successfully collaborate with support staff, including Nurses, Doctors and Study Monitors.
- Demonstrate excellent organizational abilities throughout inventory management and scheduling of individual sessions.
- Provide integral support to individuals seeking treatment for Alcohol Use Disorder and marijuana dependency, focusing primarily on obtaining vital signs, acquiring breathalyzer samples and conducting urinalysis tests.
Johns Hopkins BPRU 2014-2015
Research Program Assistant I
- Exemplified strong attention to detail, coupled with excellent organizational and communication abilities, throughout daily research processes.
- Successfully compiled, analyzed and verified critical experimental data.
Mason Dixon Family Restaurant 2008-2015
- Demonstrated strong organizational and interpersonal skills throughout daily operations.
- Responsibilities included financial management, enhancing customer experience and oversight of shipping operations.
- Provided top notch customer service, key to ensuring satisfaction and promoting retention.
Bachelor of Science in Psychology, GPA: 3.2, York College of Pennsylvania; 2015
Relevant Coursework Completed in Design and Analysis of Research I, II, III; Biopsychology; Brain and Behavior, Developmental Psychology, Social Psychology
Coursework Completed in Child/Adolescent Development, Psychology of Learning & Abnormal Psychology
Harrisburg Area Community College; 2010-2012
Teaching Assistant, Dallastown Elementary School
Contributed extensively to lesson plan creation, classroom management and individual tutoring.
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!