This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- Top Performer who makes sound decisions to reflect positively on business / administrative operations in alignment with a company s vision, value, and goals to attain a competitive advantage and support robust employer growth.
- Strong Team Player who is well regarded for a solid work ethic, and effortlessly handles tasks in stressful situations.
- Excellent Communicator who develops synergistic relationships with C-level executives, senior-level decision-makers, cross-functional professionals, and clients; who excels in both autonomous and collaborative work environments; and who leads peers by example and with integrity to enforce administrative confidentiality in a time-sensitive workplace.
Transcriptionist ￨ Administrative Support
- Capitalize on the opportunity to support various clients administrative goals by performing key tasks for companies, including transcribing, editing, and delivering insurance documents for a client, as well as typing minutes for an HOA.
- Utxxxxxxized broad scope of industry knowledge toward serving as the exclusive transcriptionist for 4 general surgeons specializing in abdominal surgery, breast surgery, breast cancer surgery, cardio-thoracic surgery, endocrine surgery, esophageal reflux surgery, gallbladder surgery, gastric bypass surgery, lap-band surgery, hemorrhoid surgery, hernia surgery, laparoscopic surgery, pediatric surgery, thoracic surgery, thyroid surgery, varicose vein surgery, and vascular surgery.
- Expertly transcribed, edited, and proofread referral letters, chart notes, procedural notes, and histories and physicals.
- Enhanced administrative efficiency by designing, developing, and implementing valuable office-wide forms for use.
- Ensured seamless medical processes by completing wide-ranging office projects and organizing transcribing databases.
- Strategically steered medical transcription initiatives by accurately transcribing oncology chart notes, procedural notes, and histories and physicals, along with verifying high-volume information and distributing reports as required.
- Demonstrated solid communication skxxxxxxls toward proactively responding to, screening, and routing companywide calls, along with proficiently sorting and distributing maxxxxxx for all departments and typing correspondence and memos.
- Drove healthcare success by compassionately caring for elderly clients, including distributing medications as necessary, preparing healthful meals to enhance well-being, cleaning the living quarters, and providing transportation to physicians.
Ticket Sales Agent
- Played a vital role in managing fast-paced ticketing operations, including facxxxxxxitating check-in and baggage handling.
- Optimized high-volume ticket sales efforts by preparing daxxxxxxy written reports and performing data entry and retrieval.
Associate of Applied Science in Office Administration & Technology
Medical Transcriber Emphasis ￨ Graduated with High Honors
Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) ￨ Medical Terminology ￨ Types 65+ WPM
Hiring Agent Name
I am exploring a new career opportunity within a challenging [ Insert Job Title ] role, and I believe that I can make a positive contribution to your bottom-line performance.
To acquaint you with my background, I can offer experience in Administrative Operations, High-Volume Medical Transcription, Correspondence Drafting, Data / Records Management, Process Design / Optimization, and Reports Distribution. I am also highly skxxxxxxled in Cross-Functional Team Communications, Project Management, and Client / Business Relations, among other areas.
Recently, as a Medical Transcriptionist for Surgery Group, S.C., I expertly served as the exclusive transcriptionist for 4 general surgeons specializing in various types of surgeries. Within this role, I transcribed, edited, and proofread referral letters, chart notes, procedural notes, and histories and physicals. I also enhanced administrative efficiency by designing, developing, and implementing valuable office-wide forms for use. Furthermore, I successfully ensured seamless medical processes by completing wide-ranging office projects and organizing transcribing databases.
To complement this experience, please note that I earned an Associate of Applied Science in Office Administration & Technology from Elgin Community College with an emphasis in Medical Transcription and graduated with high honors.
[ Suggestion! Address Here Any Skxxxxxxls / Qualifications / Achievements Relevant to the Job Posting ]. As this is just an example of my abxxxxxxities, please kindly refer to my enclosed resume for additional experience.
As a proven leader, you wxxxxxxl find that I am positioned to deliver both immediate and long-term results with a continued commitment to exceeding your team s goals. I am eager to discuss how my qualifications uniquely match your current and future needs, and look forward to interviewing with you soon.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!