This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- Top Performer who makes sound decisions to reflect positively on multi-site business operations in alignment with a high-profile company s vision, value, and goals to attain a competitive advantage and generate robust employer growth.
- Visionary Professional who rises above core challenges to improve the bottom line and achieve winning outcomes.
- Excellent Communicator who develops synergistic relationships with senior executives, business decision-makers, cross-functional professionals, and customers; who excels in autonomous and collaborative work environments; and who leads staff by example and with integrity to build strong teams to expand revenue and attain overall objectives.
Freight Supervisor (2015 Present)
- Capitalize on the opportunity to lead forward-thinking store-wide freight operations, including recruiting, training, mentoring, and managing a top-performing direct merchandising and replenishment team to exceed retail objectives.
- Spearhead solutions-focused store policy compliance achieved by, but not limited to, plan-o-grams, PCNs, and RTVs.
Ensure 100% ad set occurs to minimize overall unnecessary markdowns.
Proactively communicate among store management on in-stocks and shrink.
Merchandise Manager (2010 2015)
- Strategically steered execution and verification of retail store-specific merchandise standards while training and managing a team of 40+ staff and actively ensuring policies were consistently adhered to by associates to meet goals.
Successfully upheld company s shrink and audit goals.
Met the company s expectations during a key 4-year timeframe.
Served as Compliance Lead while operating stores in neighboring states.
Operations Manager (2009 2010)
- Applied strong leadership talents toward directing fast-paced retail operations, including mentoring and managing a customer service-oriented team of associates, as well as conducting performance management and executing discipline.
- Coordinated and managed high-volume annual store inventory, and provided inventory support to partner retail stores.
Personally administered new hires comprehensive orientation and training.
Expertly monitored store s audit compliance and peer-audited partner stores.
Cost-effectively monitored payroll and weekly scheduling to control labor expenses.
Group Selling Manager
- Played a vital role in boosting sales through targeted merchandising, ad events, plan-o-gram integrity, and recovery standards, along with building and sustaining employee productivity to continually achieve superior retail guest services.
- Contributed skill in resourcefully meeting and / or exceeding retail sales and merchandising goals per store standards.
Successfully wrote and delivered objective performance reviews.
Used workflow efficiency to effectively accomplish key tasks on time.
Drove internet sales, increased PLCCs, and enhanced product knowledge.
Bachelor of Science in Business Management
Minors in Business Administration & Human Resources
Excellent Professional References Provided Upon Request
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!