This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Hiring Agent Name
I am currently seeking a challenging career opportunity in a (INSERT TITLE OF TARGET POSITION) capacity and am submitting my resume for your review. In advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
As demonstrated in the accompanying resume, my professional qualifications include over 3 years of experience implementing effective brand marketing strategies. I have applied my skills and knowledge toward increasing overall product exposure while simultaneously enhancing client experience. To complement this background, I possess strong leadership and interpersonal communication skills.
As an employee, you will find me to be a driven team player committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior performance. I am confident that I could be a valuable asset to your organization, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Dedicated, results-oriented Marketing Professional eager to contribute 3+ years of experience to a progressive leadership opportunity.
- Proven ability to envision, design and deploy highly effective marketing campaigns to increase brand exposure.
- Dynamic communication skills, instrumental to cultivating positive relationships with clients, staff members and upper level management.
- Comprehensive understanding of the skills needed to anticipate, meet and exceed client expectations in a proactive and courteous manner.
- Possesses linguistic fluency in Arabic and Spanish.
Marketing Campaign Development
Jira Project Management System
JustFab, El Segundo, CA 2013 Present
Online subscription fashion retailer offering market leading brands including JustFab, ShoeDazzle, Fabletics and FabKids.
- Fulfill key marketing role, reporting directly to Director of Marketing.
- Envision, design and deploy highly effective brand marketing campaigns, key to increasing online exposure to 40M subscribers.
- Exemplify leadership abilities throughout successful management of offshore resources.
- Leverage strong project coordination skills to steer product launches to on time, within budget completion.
- Contribute extensively to strategic marketing decisions including conversion rate, click through rate (CTR), units per transaction (UPT), average order value (AOV), revenue per million (RPM) and life time value (LTV).
- Resourcefully generate merchandising reference sheets, kick-off sheets and briefing reports.
- Chief responsibilities include strategy development, budget management, public relations, customer acquisition marketing, event coordination and oversight of merchandising processes.
- Strategically identify client needs and design innovative solutions to ensure satisfaction.
- Utilize various tools, including MS Excel, Jira, CMS and Google Analytics to maximize efficiency throughout daily operations.
AEG Worldwide, Los Angeles, CA 2012
Intern, Premium Seating Sales and Services
Premiere sports and entertainment presenter.
- Leveraged strong interpersonal skills to form lasting, positive client relationships, key to enhancing overall client experience and promoting overall retention.
Intelligent Beauty, El Segundo, CA 2011
Intern, Public Relations
Online retailer of wellness, beauty and fashion products.
- Gained valuable exposure to best marketing practices, with associated responsibilities including social media management.
- Contributed extensively to high profile event coordination, as well as needs support for individuals including Kimora Lee Simmons.
Bachelor of Arts, Global Business, International Relations, Emphasis in Marketing,
University of Southern California (USC), Los Angeles, CA; 2013
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!