This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- Detail oriented Professional possessing a Master of Business Administration (MBA), as well as 10+ years of accounting and leadership experience.
- Regarded for strong attention to detail; experienced in analyzing and reviewing financial data to ensure accuracy and quality throughout.
- Possesses dynamic communication skills, key to training team members and forming positive bonds.
HFM, WINGS & FARO
MS Office Suite
Woodmont Charter School, Tampa, FL; Language Arts Teacher 2016-Present
- Demonstrate strong leadership and organizational skills while managing classroom activities.
- Utilize excellent communication abilities to simplify complex concepts and promote student growth.
Thoroughly document student levels and progress.
Charles S. Rushe Middle School, Land O Lakes, FL; Language Arts Teacher 2015-2016
- Created highly effective English and reading curriculums to promote growth and development for middle school students; formed positive relationships with students, parents and administrators.
Athenian Academy, New Port Richey, FL; ESL Teacher/Specialist 2015
- Utilized strong leadership and communication skills to successfully assess students, develop individualized learning plans and monitor progress.
Pepin Academies, Riverview, FL; Reading/Language Arts Teacher 2013-2014
- Collaborated extensively with teachers and parents to promote student growth; compiled data on individual students.
Hillsborough County Public Schools, Tampa, FL; Substitute Teacher 2012-2013
- Managed classrooms for K-12 students as necessary; utilized leadership, organizational and communication skills to perform daily tasks.
The District School Board of Pasco County, Land O Lakes, FL; Bookkeeper 2009-2012
- Fulfilled key bookkeeping position; provided support to Title one Bookkeepers, determined grant allocation and maintained accurate financial records.
- Exemplified a strong attention to detail while reviewing/approving purchase orders, processing payroll and verifying checks.
- Maintained compliance to Title 1 grant provisions.
Metlife, Tampa, FL 2007-2008
- Contributed in depth accounting knowledge to complete day to day tasks in a fast paced environment.
- Thoroughly analyzed financial data, reconciled balance sheets and ensured accuracy throughout all account information.
- Associated duties included reconciliation of cash disbursement and the general ledger.
- Maintained SOX compliance and adherence to all regulations/policies throughout all activities.
- Generated detailed monthly financial reports, prepared journal entries and contributed extensively to auditing operations.
- Developed and implemented highly effective training initiatives to increase performance of new associates.
- Heavily involved in company mergers, acquisitions and divestitures.
Depository Trust & Clearing Corporation, Tampa, FL 2000-2007
- Performed various accounting functions in a deadline based environment; accrued expenses, created balance sheets, reconciliation of Federal Reserve accounts and database maintenance.
- Utilized strong accounting knowledge to make effective recommendations to increase efficiency.
- Generated detailed financial reports and relayed pertinent information to appropriate parties.
- Collaborated extensively with auditors to validate year end information.
- Thoroughly reviewed compensation, benefits and occupancy expenses.
Church Pension Group, New York, NY 1998-2000
- Gained valuable exposure to best accounting processes, with associated responsibilities including balance sheet review, P&L management, reconciliations and resolving discrepancies.
- Successfully posted/adjusted journal entries, monitored expenses, coordinated settlements and analyzed financial information.
- Managed company accounts, ensured accurate documentation of all interactions.
Master of Business Administration, University of Phoenix; 2009
Master of Education, Exceptional Student Education, Saint Leo University; 2016
Reading and ESOL Endorsed
Bachelor of Science in Accounting, Brooklyn College, City University of New York; 1998
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!