This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- Dynamic Leader who boasts a record of stellar career results, and who makes sound decisions to reflect positively on operations in alignment with a company s vision, value, and goals to attain a significant competitive advantage.
- Visionary Professional with commendable accomplishments across high-volume, multi-site facilities, and who rises above challenges to increase profits, streamline processes, improve efficiencies, and drive winning outcomes.
- Excellent Communicator who builds synergistic relationships with executives, hospitality teams, and guests; excels in autonomous and collaborative work environments; and leads staff by example and with integrity to exceed objectives.
Director of Property Management
- Capitalized on the opportunity to lead forxxxxxxrd-thinking vacation rental operations, including recruiting, mentoring, and managing a department leadership team while developing strategies to further grow competitive business results.
- Led targeted decision-making across all facets of business operations, including front office, reservations call center, group sales, event planning, maintenance, and housekeeping, as well as administrative and human resources initiatives.
Successfully achieved noteworthy guest satisfaction rates of 4.8 or 5 of 5.
Served as acting Human Resources Manager for the Cottage Rental Team.
Continually adapted to marketplace adjustments to increase size of business.
Generated revenue growth of 25% over previous year across a 10-year period.
Grew business from start-up to 180 current vacation homes available for rental.
Onboarded 210 owners to the rental program while maintaining open communications.
Achieved a 15% increase in housekeeping profits within first two months due to process changes.
Regional Property Manager
- Utilized broad scope of industry knowledge toxxxxxxrd directing high-value rental properties, including cost-effectively developing and managing operational budgets, as well as conducting property audits for cleanliness and maintenance.
- Built profitable rental business operations by developing mutually beneficial relationships with guests and owners.
Conducted comprehensive staff training in alignment with operational objectives.
Designed and developed unique marketing tools, including website content and specials.
- Strategically steered operations across a United States Navy-owned 42-acre resort open to current / retired Department of Defense and military employees, including managing 43 homes, 40 hotel rooms, and suites, as well as a large-scale RV and tent park, restaurant and bar, conference and catering facilities, retail shop, and a bowling alley.
Coordinated and led a $4-million renovation across the property.
Increased revenue an average of 18% per year across a six-year period.
General Manager ￨ Director of Housekeeping (Roles Held Separately)
- Applied strong leadership talents toxxxxxxrd directing fast-paced hospitality operations across numerous Northwest U.S.-based locations, including coaching, mentoring, and managing guest services-focused staff in achieving on-site goals.
Honored with Director of Housekeeping of the Year axxxxxxrd.
Axxxxxxrded prestigious Silver Axxxxxxrds and Gold Axxxxxxrds for superior hotel management.
Opened a Boise, ID location, as well as Seattle Lake Union Residence Inn prior to moving to a Bellevue location.
Associate s Degree in Hospitality Management Xxxxxx State University
Certified Safety Training Officer ￨ Certified STAR Customer Service Trainer United States Department of Defense
Meritorious Civilian Service Axxxxxxrd Navy Region Northwest
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!