This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- Dedicated Finance Leader with over 25 years of experience maximizing available resources and developing strategic plans to drive business development.
- Proven track record of streamlining process improvement initiatives, increasing efficiency and making knowledge based recommendations to executive level management.
- Recognized for leading a highly successful ERP implementation project, focusing heavily on data migration, maintaining adherence to project schedule and automating processes to reduce human error.
- Dynamic interpersonal communication skills; proven track record of simplifying complex financial concepts and successfully interfacing with IT departments.
- Possesses competency in financial analysis, forecasting and reporting.
- Strong analytic problem-solving skills with a proven track record for meeting time lines and exceeding expectations.
Accounting & GAAP Compliance
SQL Data Mining
MS Office Suite
Dooley Tackaberry, Inc 2011-Present
Chief Financial Officer
Privately held company, providing a comprehensive range of fire/safety products and engineering
solutions to the petrochemical, refining, oil & gas exploration and power generation markets.
- Leverage expert level financial knowledge to successfully direct internal reporting, strategic planning, analysis and project management operations.
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal communication skills; recognized for cultivating positive relationships and serving as a liaison with IT department to simplify complex financial concepts.
- Utilize top notch leadership skills to steer projects to an on time completion; led implementation of new ERP system to reduce risk of human error.
- Streamline existing reporting and analysis processes to increase efficiency throughout daily operations.
- Provide highly effective training and mentoring to promote employee growth and development.
Aquilex Hydrochem, Inc 2001-2011
- Utilized financial expertise to make highly profitable recommendations to executive level management.
- Maintained quality control throughout all financial operations; focused heavily on ensuring adherence to regulations.
- Leveraged strong organizational management skills to reduce headcount, increase workload requirements and deliver accurate financials on schedule.
- Built a high performance accounting team; developed and implemented training strategies to drive productivity.
- Assumed critical financial reporting position for multi-state divisions and subsidiaries.
- Championed process improvement initiatives by analyzing and interpreting statistical and accounting information, resulting in a reduction in month-end close time from 14 to 7 days.
- Conducted in depth analysis for due diligence on potential acquisitions.
- Played a key role in restating of all financials; delivering 3 years of SEC-ready financials for IPO initiative.
- Chief responsibilities included oversight of accounts payable/receivable, tax/field accounting support, fixed assets and SOX reporting.
Bertek Pharmaceuticals, Inc 1987-2001
Subsidiary of Mylan Laboratories, Inc. (MYL - NASDAQ), Bertek is a leader in the branded sales and
marketing of pharmaceutical products.
- Obtained valuable exposure to highly effective accounting and financial processes, with associated responsibilities including budget management, accounts payable/receivable and tax reporting for multistate divisions and subsidiary.
- Heavily involved in managing accounting and manufacturing software conversion projects.
- Utilized strong leadership abilities to train newly hired accounting staff members; thoroughly monitored performance.
- Contributed extensively to coordination of year-end external audit, as well as performing due diligence and support for mergers and acquisitions.
- Maintained adherence to all regulations and SEC reporting requirements.
Bachelor of Science in Accounting, Texas A&M University, College Station, TX; 1985
Toastmasters International Vice President of Education/Treasurer; 2013-Present
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!