This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- Over 15 years of experience in the education system in both administrative and teaching capacities.
- Experienced in leading all campus operations, including budget management, staff selection and performing in-classroom evaluations.
- Skilled in providing mentorship to student teachers; encouraged growth by conveying knowledge acquired from hands on experience.
- In depth understanding of best teaching practices developed throughout multiple hands-on teaching roles.
Master Degree in Educational Leadership, University of Texas at Arlington
Bachelor of Science Degree in Elementary Education, Southwestern Adventist University
Principal Certification; Pending
Generalist EC -4
Veda Knox Elementary School Arlington ISD 2006-Present
- Demonstrate excellent leadership abilities while serving as Team Leader for 3rd grade classes.
- Properly assess students; utilize differentiated learning principles to develop individualized lesson plans to ensure development.
- Develop course content and provide instruction in the areas of Language Arts and Social Studies.
Southwestern Adventist Academy, Southwest Region Conference of Seventh Day Adventist 2003-2004
- Utilized strong classroom management skills to teach Language Arts and Social Studies curriculum.
- Assessed students and developed appropriate lesson plans to promote growth.
- Accurately tracked student progress; used strong communication skills to relay important information to parents.
Scenic Hills Academy, Texas Conference of Seventh Day Adventist 1997-2003
- Received merit based promotion from teaching position to Principal role due to strong academic foundation and leadership abilities.
- Oversaw all daily activities throughout the campus, including budgeting, conducting classroom observations and leading staff meetings.
- Provided critical support to classroom teachers, focusing heavily on improving curriculum/lessons and ensuring student safety.
- Participated in the interviewing and hiring process for school personnel.
Church School Board Member
Church Youth Leader
Community Service Assistant
Feasibility Committee Member for Development of New School
Seventh Day Adventist Executive Committee Member
Vacation Bible School Leader
Black History Committee Chairperson
Site Base Committee
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!