This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Hiring Agent Name
I am currently seeking a challenging career opportunity in a (INSERT TITLE OF TARGET POSITION) capacity and am submitting my resume for your review. In advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
As demonstrated in the accompanying resume, my qualifications include over 3 years of professional experience in an administrative capacity. I have applied my skills and knowledge toward increasing efficiency within fast-paced office environments. To complement this background, I possess excellent interpersonal and organizational skills.
As an employee, you will find me to be a driven team player committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior performance. I am confident that I could be a valuable asset to your organization, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
- Detail-oriented Administrative Professional possessing excellent organizational, interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Skilled in streamlining existing office operations to substantially increase efficiency.
- Experienced in correspondence management, calendar management / scheduling and generating detailed reports.
- Possesses active Secret Clearance.
Attention to Detail
Scheduling / Calendar Management
Information Innovators Inc., Silver Spring, MD 2014-Present
- Provide key administrative support to Deputy Director, Senior VA Liaison and Senior Department of Veteran Affairs.
- Demonstrate excellent organizational abilities throughout completion of daily tasks; responsibilities include calendar management, agenda development and tracking meeting minutes.
- Leverage strong interpersonal skills to manage calls, resolve inquiries and direct individuals to appropriate parties.
- Thoroughly review data to ensure quality control and compliance to standards; manage internal audits.
- Alert executives of critical tasks; ensure timely completion.
- Associated duties include correspondence management, report generation and coordinating executive meetings.
- Contributed to development of DCoE Records Management Program, including document revision and monthly status audits.
- Successfully maintained DCoE Document Standards and Compliance Program.
- Developed effective processes to track staffing levels.
United States Navy Walter Reed National Military Medical Center, Bethesda, MD 2009-2014
Supply Petty Officer / Assistant Lead Petty Officer
- Demonstrated strong leadership and organizational skills while overseeing operations of 12 employees within a 28-bed inpatient behavioral health unit.
- Completed administrative tasks as necessary, including correspondence management.
- Successfully managed and office supply budget of $13k, as well as receipts for $120k in medical / administrative equipment.
- Strategically coordinated all aspects of inaugural Alpha Stem treatment program.
- Utilized excellent organizational abilities to manage program folders for Psychology Intern and Resident Program; reconstructed 9 years of records to ensure compliance to joint commission standards.
Bachelor of Arts, George Washington University; Anticipated Graduation: May 2019
Associate Degree in Business, Montgomery College; December 2016
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!