This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Dynamic Administrative Professional who offers proven Office Operations, Records / Database Management, High-Volume Data Entry, Bookkeeping, Supply Management, Inventory Control, Quality Assurance, and Regulatory Compliance experience, as well as talents in Front Office Reception, Calendar Management, Appointment Setting, Travel Scheduling, and Meeting / Event Planning to productively align with a company s vision. Ambitious self-starter who applies a quick-learning nature to rapidly grasp new concepts within high-pressure situations. Excellent communicator who seamlessly liaises among senior-level decision-makers, cross-functional business teams, vendors, and clients / customers while promptly resolving issues. Top performer who excels in both autonomous and collaborative environments, and who promotes the utmost professionalism in ethics and business confidentiality.
Select Career Highlights
Recognized for job performance excellence, high-quality work ethic, and exceptional customer service.
Excelled within deadline-driven, high-stress environments for accurate and on-time project completion.
Noted as a go-to resource and team player skilled in problem-solving, planning, and operational support.
Successfully designed and developed a surgery checklist that is currently implemented department-wide.
Scheduler Specialist II
- Capitalize on the opportunity to lead forward-thinking scheduling initiatives for this fast-paced medical office, including registering patients in Epic; scheduling appointments; and coordinating surgeries, outpatient appointments, and admissions, as well as verifying insurance and handling patient follow ups.
Successfully assist in implementing new processes for the Department of Surgery.
Proactively support 5 physicians in daily administrative / clerical tasks to exceed objectives.
PRN Administrative Assistant ￨ Nationally Registered Certified Medical Assistant
- Utilized broad scope of industry knowledge toward comprehensively preparing detailed reports, collecting patient data, and analyzing medical information, including keeping accurate logs and key inventory reports.
- Ensured seamless administrative operations by checking patients in / out and processing claims as required.
Continually enforced and maintained safety rules and regulations.
Designed, developed, and implemented office procedures for interoffice records.
Certified Medical Assistant ￨ Administrative Assistant
- Exhibited solid communications and interpersonal relations talents toward courteously greeting patients, handling multiline telephone operations, and scheduling high-volume appointments within this busy clinic.
- Expertly updated and filed patient medical records, along with completing essential insurance paperwork.
Strategically maintained and ordered office supplies to ensure optimal stock levels based on real-time and projected needs, and maximized operations efficiency by assisting back office as required.
Human Resource Assistant ￨ CSR Account Representative
- Played a vital role in proactively responding to and / or resolving customer inquiries regarding service equipment and purchases, along with creating RMAs and processing invoices in alignment with sales needs.
Demonstrated skill in accurately reviewing high-level government contracts.
Supported key reorganization of company Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
Bachelor of Arts in Organizational Management (2017) Ashford University
Certified Medical Assistant (2012) Fortis College
Microsoft Office ￨ SharePoint ￨ Epic ￨ QuickBooks ￨ MFG/Pro ￨ EWC-10 ￨ Oracle ￨ IBM Phytel ￨ SOAPware ￨ Passport
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!