This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- Results-driven professional with experience excelling in positions with increasing levels of responsibility across multiple industries.
- Top-notch leadership, organizational and problem-solving abilities.
- Recognized for the ability to streamline process improvement initiatives to significantly increase efficiency throughout daily operations.
- Regarded for the ability to deliver outstanding results with the highest degree of expertise, service and professionalism.
Attention to Detail
Leith Acura, Cary, NC 2007-2016
Service Advisor | Warranty Administrator | Service Receptionist
- Recipient of multiple merit based promotions due to strong leadership and organizational abilities.
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal communication skills throughout daily interactions with customers; strategically identified client needs and ensured fulfillment.
- Performed various administrative and financial tasks on-time within a fast-paced office environment.
- Streamlined existing office operations to significantly increase efficiency.
- Exemplified a strong attention to detail while preparing and tracking 100+ daily claims to ensure on-time payments.
- Thoroughly reviewed all data to identify discrepancies; adjusted as necessary.
- Resolved customer complaints / inquiries in a prompt manner.
- Devised accurate financial forecasts; successfully cost out parts, labor, supplies and taxes for vehicle repairs and maintenance.
The Closet Works, Inc., Hatboro, PA 2005-2006
- Fulfilled key administrative support role within a fast-paced office environment.
- Utilized strong communication skills to deliver high quality support, resolve inquiries and handle complaints.
- Thoroughly reviewed financial data to ensure accuracy and calculate labor / material costs.
- Responsible for creating and organizing invoices.
- Used excellent organizational abilities to maintain proper inventory levels.
Vector Marketing, East Petersburg, PA 2001-2003
Receptionist / Recruiting Assistant
- Provided direct support to Sales Manager with various office functions, including call management, maintaining proper office supply levels and business development initiatives.
- Contributed extensively to development of sales promotions and creation of business newsletters / flyers to increase brand exposure.
- Conducted in-depth training for new team members; recognized for assisting in recruitment of 350+ Sales Representatives throughout 3-month period.
High School Diploma, Donegal High School, Mount Joy, PA
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!