This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- Top Performer who makes sound decisions to rexxxxxxect positively on multimillion-dollar business operations in alignment with a company s vision, value, and goals to attain a competitive advantage and generate robust employer growth.
- Visionary Professional who rises above core challenges to improve the bottom line and achieve winning outcomes.
- Excellent Communicator who develops synergistic relationships with C-level executives, senior-level decision-makers, cross-functional professionals, and customers; who excels in autonomous and collaborative work environments; and who leads staff by example and with integrity to build strong teams to expand revenue and attain business objectives.
Store Team Lead $80+ Million Volume (2014 Present)
- Capitalize on the opportunity to lead forward-thinking retail store operations, including training, mentoring, and managing a top-performing team of 12 salaried leaders and 28 department leaders, as well as 300+ hourly team members for the 2nd highest volume Super Target in the competitive Southeast Region and 32nd in the company.
- Expertly manage district-wide payroll budgets for 9 Target stores to align with operational labor costs / expenses.
Received prestigious District MVP Award.
Executed unique Innovation remodel during peak season.
Increased annual comp store sales by $6+ million, or 7.5%.
Personally reduced the district s 2015 payroll budget by 5,000+ hours.
Honored with competitive Market Driving Profitable Sales Award in 2015 and 2016.
Spearheaded operational, service, and team business plan, and turned around the underperforming store.
Coached and developed retail leaders to achieve highest potential, including promoting 2 Store Team Leaders, 2 Executive Team leaders, and 9 Team Leaders, as well as training and mentoring 2 new Store Team Leaders.
Store Team Lead $50+ Million Volume (2012 2014)
- Strategically steered $50-million volume store operations, including regularly developing, coaching, and promoting results-generating team members encompassing 2 Store Team Leaders, 2 Executive Team Leaders, 11 Team Leaders, and 4 pay grade increases, as well as training and mentoring 5 new Store Team Leaders to excel in managerial roles.
- Built and sustained productive relationships as designated Recruitment Leader for University of Central Xxxxxx hires.
- Served as a Community Engagement Leader inspiring teams to give back to the community throughout Central Xxxxxx.
Received competitive District MVP Award honors for 2 of 3 years.
Honored with Market Driving Profitable Sales Award for 2 of 3 years.
Averaged 9.5% comp store sales increase and exceeded annual sales goals by $1.5 million.
Consistently ranked in the company s Top 5% for guest satisfaction and operational metrics.
Generated 93% Team Leader engagement and 95%+ Store Team Leader effectiveness in team surveys.
Achieved 100% favorable upward leadership feedback and Executive Team Leader engagement feedback.
Inspired team members to complete hundreds of volunteer hours and United Way giving fundraising efforts.
Store Team Lead $30+ Million Volume (2010 2012)
- Utilized broad scope of industry knowledge toward directing this $30-million volume store in all facets of retail operations, including overseeing recruitment, training / development, and customer service-focused staff workxxxxxxow, as well as handling profit / loss and execution of major remodels to drive double-digit comp store sales increases.
Honored for job performance with District MVP Award.
Received annual team survey results of 93% Store Team Leader effectiveness.
Achieved feedback of upward leadership at 98% favorable and Executive Team Leader engagement at 100%.
Drove a 6.5% comp store sales increase and exceeded annual sales goal $75,000 and 1% below payroll budget.
Executive Team Lead (2007 2010)
- Applied strong leadership talents toward directing a food leadership team tasked with ensuring compliance with operational procedures, food safety standards, and quality control guidelines to remove store from food focus list.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy ￨ Page Two ￨ (xxx-xxx-xxxx
Executive Team Lead (continued)
Consistently ranked in the Top 3% of the company in food safety, operations, and service.
Led planning, budgeting, and execution of the first cycle for Prototype Fresh remodels in Xxxxxx.
Recognized for 6 of 7 food departments exceeding 2011 s sales goals below approved payroll budget.
Senior Executive Team Leader (2005 2006)
- Drove business growth by directing overnight logistics processes for the highest volume Super Target in the Southeast United States ranked 12th in company, including mentoring, and managing a staff of 6 leaders and 75+ team members.
Improved logistics team productivity and performance to exceed store sales goals within payroll budget.
Co-Owner ￨ Operator
- Spearheaded the start-up and successful operations of this business, including handling all facets of management, finance, sales, and guest services, as well as developing marketing and direct mail initiatives to boost core profitability.
Successfully conceptualized and developed a unique website for the company.
Won Orlando s #1 Dessert Option Award in 2007 and 2008 from 44,000+ votes.
Created strategic alliances with 6 local schools, 3 large-scale churches, and business organizations.
Grew business to achieve 6,000+ VIP members while regularly distributing new surveys to assess key needs.
District Sales Manager
- Maximized bottom-line performance by leading a team of 25 sales merchandisers in coordinating and managing all video, music, and book operations across 42 large-scale Wal-Mart accounts, including quickly establishing professional credibility with team and Wal-Mart leaders through consistent quality control and sales solutions to drive core success.
Expanded territory sales from $57 million to $65.5 million in first year of hire via strong strategies execution.
College Program Intern ￨ Campus Recruiter ￨ Trainer
- Played a vital role in striving for cast excellence and guest satisfaction while implementing creative growth strategies.
Increased participation 300% by creating and executing promotional strategies via local media campus outlets.
- Coordinated and managed comprehensive business- and / or team-based aspects for this indoor / outdoor theme park.
Personally designed, implemented, and monitored new Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
Bachelor of Science in Business (Marketing & Management Emphasis ￨ Cum Laude) The College of New Jersey
Food Manager Certification (License No. 20947965 ￨ Expires 2019) National Registry of Food Safety Professionals (NRFSP)
Community Advisory Council Member
Coordinator ￨ Volunteer
Additional Experience as Volunteer Firefighter; Received 1996 s Firefighter of the Year Award
Hiring Agent Name
I am exploring a new career opportunity within a challenging [ Insert Job Title ] role, and I believe that I can make a positive contribution to your bottom-line performance.
To acquaint you with my background, I can offer experience in Multimillion-Dollar Sales Management, New Business Development, Multi-Project Management, Retail Operations, Strategic Analysis/ Planning, and Trends Tracking. I am also highly skilled in Multimillion-Dollar Profit / Loss, Merchandising, Forecasting, Supply Chains, Inventory Management, and Customer Service, among other areas.
Currently, as a Store Team Lead for Target Corporation, I expertly lead forward-thinking store operations for this $80+ million volume location, including training, mentoring, and managing a top-performing team of 12 salaried leaders and 28 department leaders, as well as 300+ hourly team members for the 2nd highest volume Super Target in the competitive Southeast Region and 32nd in the company. Within this role, I also successfully manage district-wide payroll budgets for 9 Target stores to align with operational labor costs / expenses.
A sampling of my achievements include:
Receiving a prestigious District MVP Award.
Executing unique Innovation remodel during peak season.
Increasing annual comp store sales by $6+ million, or 7.5%.
Personally reducing the district s 2015 payroll budget by 5,000+ hours.
Achieving competitive Market Driving Profitable Sales Award in 2015 and 2016.
Spearheading operational, service, and team business plan, and turning around the underperforming store.
Coaching and developing retail leaders to achieve highest potential, including promoting 2 Store Team Leaders, 2 Executive Team Leaders, and 9 Team leaders, as well as training and mentoring 2 new Store Team Leaders.
To complement this experience, please note that I earned a Bachelor of Science in Business (Marketing & Management Emphasis) from The College of New Jersey. I also hold a valid Food Manager Certification from the National Registry of Food Safety Professionals (NRFSP).
[ Suggestion! Address Here Any Skills / Qualifications / Achievements Relevant to the Job Posting ]. As this is just an example of my abilities, please kindly refer to my enclosed resume for additional leadership experience.
As a proven leader, you will find that I am positioned to deliver both immediate and long-term results with a continued commitment to exceeding your team s goals. I am eager to discuss how my qualifications uniquely match your current and future needs, and look forward to interviewing with you soon.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!