This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Hiring Agent Name
I am currently seeking a challenging career opportunity in a (INSERT TITLE OF TARGET POSITION) capacity and am submitting my resume for your review. In advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
As demonstrated in the accompanying resume, my qualifications include over 15 years of sales, operations management and IT experience. I have applied my skills and knowledge toward maintaining quality assurance throughout all daily operations. To complement this background, I possess strong communication skills, key to simplifying complex IT concepts, forming positive relationships and ensuring overall satisfaction.
As an employee, you will find me to be a driven team player committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior performance. I am confident that I could be a valuable asset to your organization, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
- Highly adaptable Professional possessing broad leadership, technical and sales abilities.
- Continually recognized for ability to implement effective sales strategies to increase company revenue.
- In depth knowledge of technology obtained throughout completion of extensive upper level courses.
- Over 15 years of experience overseeing daily operations, monitoring team performance and delivering excellent customer service.
- Designed and deployed successful marketing tactics to increase parts sales revenue by 240% (Edgegluer).
- Implemented highly effective sales strategies, resulting in a 300% growth over a 5-year period (Radio Shack).
- Recognized as top performance branch among hundreds of stores in an annual district sales competition (Radio Shack).
Bachelor of Information Technology: Programming - AC10, Summa Cum Laude; 2013
Associate Degree in Business Administration, Information Systems
Edgegluer, Wilkesboro, NC and Eutawville, SC 2005-Present
- Exemplify excellent leadership skills while directing day to day operations.
- Leverage strong technical knowledge to provide onsite and online support; successfully identify root cause of issue, perform troubleshooting and provide education to end users.
- Deliver high quality customer service, key to increasing company sales and ensuring overall satisfaction.
- Appropriately escalate technical issues to ensure rapid resolution.
- Responsible for invoice management, inventory control and parts fabrication.
Radio Shack 2001-2005
- Fulfilled a key leadership position while managing daily operations of 7 staff members.
- Continually implemented effective strategies to increase company sales; recognized for meeting and exceeding goals.
- Performed necessary administrative tasks, including scheduling, payroll processing and maintaining accurate company records.
I would like to thank you for providing me the opportunity to interview with you and discuss the exciting (TITLE OF POSITION APPLYING FOR) position currently available with your company. Having gained a deeper insight into the job requirements and your objectives, I am confident you will find me a valuable asset in achieving your goals.
As discussed, my background should translate to dynamic results as a member of your team. In particular, I believe you will find my expertise in (ADDRESS A FEW SKILLS/QUALIFICATIONS/ACHIEVEMENTS RELEVANT TO THE POSITION WHICH YOU DISCUSSED DURING THE INTERVEIW) vital to your immediate and long-term objectives.
Should you have any additional questions, or to further discuss this opportunity, please feel free to contact me at your earliest convenience. Again, thank you for the enlightening interview. I look forward to your response and am eager to contribute to your success.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!