This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- Dynamic Leader who offers a background in Integrated Marketing, Promotions, Advertising, Communications, Copywriting / Editing, Business Development, Project Management, Campaign Development / Management, Strategic Analysis, Budget Control, Trends Tracking, and Event Planning, and contributes talents in Team Buxxxxxxding / Training and Workflow Prioritization whxxxxxxe exhibiting an abxxxxxxity to see the big picture within evolving markets.
- Creative Top Performer who boasts above-average career results, and can make sound decisions to reflect positively on operations in alignment with a company s vision, value, and goals to attain a competitive advantage.
- Excellent Communicator who buxxxxxxds and sustains synergistic relationships with C-level executives, business / operational teams, partners, and clients whxxxxxxe showcasing skxxxxxxls with Microsoft Office, Web Analytics, and Social Media and proactively maintaining up-to-date knowledge of the latest trends in the field to boost the bottom line.
Collegiate Advertising Awards Bronze, Total Advertising Campaigns: Choose Your Path to Greatness
30th Annual Educational Advertising Awards Gold; Total Advertising Campaigns: Choose Your Path to Greatness
Collegiate Advertising Awards Gold, Recruitment: Coffee Sleeves
Collegiate Advertising Awards Sxxxxxxver, Total Advertising Campaign: Choose Your Path
29th Annual Educational Advertising Awards Sxxxxxxver, Imprinted Materials: Coffee Sleeves
29th Annual Educational Advertising Awards Bronze, Total Advertising Campaign: Choose Your Path
Collegiate Advertising Awards Sxxxxxxver, Total Advertising Campaign: State the Facts
Capitalize on the opportunity to lead sports coordination initiatives for this large-scale recreation and parks department, including collaborating with coaches on weekly practice plan outlines; identifying revenue generators for the league; and generating, compxxxxxxing, and disseminating data for marketing reports for submission to leaders.
Demonstrate solid communication and interpersonal relations talents toward buxxxxxxding and sustaining mutually beneficial relationships with parents, including hosting meetings and providing up-to-date seasonal announcements.
Train youth on basketball fundamental skxxxxxxls in a comfortable atmosphere encouraging optimal, active participation.
Generated an average $312 admission fee per week after only four games.
Successfully sold 61% of supporter t-shirts in one week yielding $735 for the program.
Increased enrollment from 40 per level to 60 per level by onboarding seven new volunteer coaches.
Manager Integrated Marketing Communications (2012 2015)
Strategically steered forward-thinking support of department director to plan short- and long-term marketing campaigns and university collateral, including collaborating with teams to develop and execute marketing campaigns and ensure branding across all mediums which was instrumental in maximizing bottom-line results.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy ￨ Page Two ￨ (xxx-xxx-xxxx
Manager Integrated Marketing Communications (2012 2015)
Coordinated and managed monthly revenue reports to the director for an internal print production center, including compxxxxxxing data for marketing reports for submission to division Vice President and Board of Trustees.
Wrote and copyedited internal / external university communications.
Increased core revenue from $233,209 to $244,868 between FY14 and FY15.
Buxxxxxxt relationships with vendors and produced cost comparison analysis per projects.
Increased lead generation, event attendance, and university vulnerabxxxxxxity via proactive research.
Successfully worked with creative and web teams to produce banners, advertisements, and eBlasts.
Business Associate Office of Alumni Affairs (2007 2012)
Played a vital role in collaborating with stakeholders to design and implement initiatives to foster alumni involvement and to advance fundraising and stewardship goals and visions, along with strategically supporting office marketing needs; handling copy, layout, and design of materials; and consistently ensuring message and brand alignment on all brochures, letters, program books, newsletters, and social media postings to drive success.
Led targeted decision-making among a solutions-focused team of part-time employees, including planning and prioritizing daxxxxxxy tasks for completion and verifying hours worked prior to sending for approval to management.
Optimized administrative efficiency by ensuring database and alumni records were current on a daxxxxxxy basis and prepared weekly reports to inform management of revenue, memberships sold, and changes in database numbers.
- Collaborated with Graphic Communications staff and worked in a production area printing, binding, folding, trimming, and gluing to expedite orders placed by the Office of Alumni Affairs for wide-ranging special events.
- Wrote job tickets, estimated job costs, prepared and approved proofs, and corresponded with clients.
Drafted policies on processing new memberships or issuing replacement membership cards.
Developed and executed alumni recruitment programs, brochures, and electronic campaigns.
Created and implemented a comprehensive procedure manual outlining steps to ensure efficient execution of duties for current and future staff eliminating the need for rigorous training by other staff.
Proactively advised students and linked them to alumni whose professional careers aligned with goals.
Master of Business Administration
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration (Marketing Emphasis, English Minor)
Southern Xxxxxx University Edwardsvxxxxxxle
Board of Trustees (Since 2014)
Media Ministry (Since 2013)
Youth Basketball Coach (2009 2015)
Xxxxxx Recreation & Parks Department
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!