This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Experienced technical Project Management with 15+ years of experience within high-stress environments with a strong background within a variety of industries. Experienced in managing large-scale technical projects, identifying project specifications, and overseeing the product development lifecycle. Equipped with a significant level of communication and interpersonal abilities in addition to a strong background in effectively fostering positive relationships with co-workers, vendors, and members of management.
Technical Project Management
Complex Data Analysis
Project Server, Visio, Project
Microsoft Office Suite
Complex Problem Solving
Attention to Detail
- Direct several operational functions within the organization with a focus on leading large-scale technical projects which include mobile applications, web development, system migrations, and CRM enhancements
- Negotiate vendor contracts prior to project start, design project workflows/timelines, foster relationships with business owners, and document project risks/contingency plans
- Create in-depth project reports for executive management which highlights project schedule and financial status in addition to leading cross-functional project teams
- Act as Administrator of both the project server and SharePoint platform in addition to coordinating project training events and creating training templates
- Successfully managed over 20 projects simultaneously which held budgets of up to $1 million and required supervising teams of up to 6 individuals
- Oversaw the product development lifecycle for a consumer wireless product line for mobile applications, fostered positive vendor relationships, and maintained legal agreements valued at over $500 thousand
- Played a lead role in raising over $30 thousand which was used to launch a seasonal product catalog in addition to reducing cost by over $100 thousand through auditing vendor invoices
- Utilized superior communication and interpersonal abilities in order to provide training to new employees
- Coordinated various operational functions which included utilizing SQL in order to obtain in-depth data from large databases and designing reports using Business Objects
- Performed comprehensive data research with a focus on identifying process inefficiencies/redundancies in addition to issues with organizational products
Additional Professional Experience:
- Advanced Systems Analyst, ExxonMobil Corporation
- Financial Analyst, ExxonMobil Corporation
Master of Science, Management, Belhaven University, 3.8/4.0 GPA
Bachelor of Science, Computer Information Systems, Grambling State University, 3.6/4.0 GPA
Project Management Professional, Project Management Institute (PMI)
Board of Directors, Ebony Pearls Foundation (2008-2014)
Vice President of Parent Activities & Chairman of Hospitality Committee, New Hope Christian Preschool PTO
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Hiring Agent Name
I am currently seeking a challenging career opportunity in a (INSERT TITLE OF TARGET POSITION) capacity and am submitting my resume for your review. In advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
As demonstrated in the accompanying resume, my professional qualifications include technical project management and product development roles with several years of experience in developing project timelines, identifying potential project risks, and leading cross-functional project teams. In addition, I have a strong ability to foster positive relationships with others and improve productivity and efficiency within the organization.
To complement my professional experience, I also possess stellar interpersonal and communication skills with an impressive educational background which includes a Master s Degree in Management and PMP designation.
As an employee, you will find me to be a driven team player committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior performance. I am confident that I could be a valuable asset to your organization, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!