This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Dedicated Professional eager to contribute 20+ years of experience to an Emergency Medical services program director role.
- Expert level experience developing and implementing highly successful medical training programs.
- Recognized for the ability to maintain compliance to state-specific regulations throughout all course content.
- Excellent leadership abilities; well versed in building and managing high performance education teams.
- Experienced in assessing students and creating individualized learning plans to promote growth and development.
Medical Program Management
MS Office Suite
ATI Program Director Patriot Ambulance 2010-2017
- Demonstrated top notch leadership and organizational skills while facilitating and administering all aspects of education program for pre-hospital provider.
- Properly assessed individual capabilities and develop individualized learning plans for candidates seeking National EMS Certification.
- Created highly effective course materials to promote growth and development; maintained adherence to state-specific regulations.
- Ensured compliance to HIPAA and OSHA requirements throughout all operations.
- Heavily involved in recruitment, hiring and training of faculty.
- Performed various administrative tasks in a deadline driven environment; successfully generated detailed reports, scheduled appointments for prospective employees and maintained accurate records.
- Ensured proper recertification of EMTs and Paramedics.
- Collaborated extensively with fire departments and local officials to design needs specific course curriculum.
- Properly signed off on student certifications; oversaw online education / course completion.
- Conducted both ALS and BLS training for individuals.
MassBay Community College 1998-2010
Lab Technician for Health Professions
- Leveraged excellent management and organizational skills to direct activities of 6 team members within a fast-paced laboratory.
- Maintained proper supply inventory levels; implemented highly effective system to track purchase orders.
- Thoroughly reviewed all EMT-B and Paramedic program documentation for accuracy.
- Developed curriculum to simulate real-life scenarios; facilitated practical examinations for program.
Commonwealth of Massachusetts OEMS 1997-Present
- Leverage strong industry background to oversee EMT-Basic and EMT-Paramedic practical examinations.
- Use excellent organizational skills to coordinate testing.
Basic and Advanced EMT and Paramedic Instructor 1994-Present
- Strategically facilitate basic and advanced education and training processes for emergency services students.
- Ensure compliance with all state and federal regulations throughout course content development.
- Oversee daily activities of EMT Lab Assistants; focus heavily on individual performance.
Associate of Science, MassBay Community College, Framingham, MA; 2004
Paramedic Certificate, MassBay Community College, Framingham, MA; 2002
Licensed Practical Nurse, Jos. P. Keefe Regional Vocational High School; 1976
American Heart Association Basic and Advanced Life Support Instructor and Provider
Human Patient Simulation Specialist Certification, Medical Education Technologies Inc.
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!