This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Dedicated Professional seeking a rewarding career opportunity as a Family service worker.
- Experienced in serving as an advocate for children s welfare.
- Dynamic interpersonal communication skills, key to fostering a positive environment for children and adults.
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills, key to maintaining a full caseload and ensuring tasks are completed on time.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite.
Family Service Child Care Provider, State of New Jersey
Court Appointed Special Advocate (CASA) Volunteer; 2015-2017
Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice Admin, University of Phoenix; 2014
Associate of Arts in Human Management, University of Phoenix; 2012
Quality Dental School of Technology Certification; 2004
Substitute Teacher Certification; Valid Through 2021
CPR and AED Certifications
Child Mentor / Caretaker; 1998-Present
Promote childhood growth and development; foster a positive learning environment, teach various concepts and provide emotional support.
Board of Education 2015-Present
- Demonstrate strong leadership and organizational skills while managing classrooms for various grade levels.
- Promote student growth and development; administer lesson plans and simplify complex concepts.
- Ensure safety throughout all interactions.
Child Advocate Specialist Associate (CASA) Volunteer 2015-2016
- Served as an advocate for children welfare.
- Leveraged strong organizational abilities to manage cases and write detailed records.
- Appeared in court on behalf of children.
Fulfill key proprietary role overseeing daily operations within an event coordination business.
Strategically facilitate various types of events; coordinate d cor and design favors.
Demonstrated excellent communication skills throughout all daily interactions; effectively answered inquiries and resolved complaints.
Promoted safety, formed positive relationships and patrolled property.
- Provided key administrative support; ensured assigned tasks were completed on time in a fast-paced environment.
- Utilized excellent communication skills to manage calls and resolve inquiries.
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!