This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- Detail oriented Finance Professional possessing an in-depth knowledge of regulatory compliance and risk management.
- Strong attention to detail, coupled with excellent financial acumen, critical to maintaining quality control throughout all operations.
- Exemplified leadership abilities; skilled in effective trainings to drive team performance.
MS Office Suite
Clark Schaefer Hackett, Cincinnati, OH 2012-2016
Risk Management Consultant
- Demonstrated a strong attention to detail, coupled with an in depth knowledge of deposit, lending, identity theft and privacy, throughout performance of compliance audits.
- Streamlined existing processes; identify/resolve weaknesses to optimize efficiency.
- Conducted in depth research to remain current on regulatory changes, requirements and laws.
- Improved team performance by implementing effective training strategies.
First Financial Bank 2008-2012
Compliance Officer/Reg. Risk Officer
- Contributed extensively to increasing efficiency throughout all regulatory operations; performed federal regulatory examinations, risk reviews and risk mitigation.
- Remain up to date on regulatory laws and changes; identify weaknesses and resolve discrepancies.
- Served as subject matter expert (SME) for designed laws and regulations.
- Strategically compiled and closely analyzed data regarding CRA performance of the bank; generated detailed reports to demonstrate HMDA and CRA.
- Continually recognized for meeting and exceeding expectations; recognized as Star Performer in 2009 and 2010.
Peoples Community Bank 2003-2008
- Leveraged strong knowledge of compliance, risk mitigation and regulatory requirements to ensure quality control throughout all operations.
- Performed in depth reviews and audits of all data; generated detailed reports and relayed pertinent information to upper level management.
- Conducted quarterly sample of ARM adjustments.
HR Block 2003-2004
- Gained valuable exposure to best tax processes.
Bachelor of Arts and Sciences in Economics, University of Cincinnati, Cincinnati, OH; 2001
Banker Management INC, Mortgage Lending Institute; 2005
Leadership Development, Cintas and Xavier University; 2007
Attended multiple seminars on Deposit, Lending, Fair Lending, Identity Theft, FACT Act and Privacy
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!