This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Visionary Designer with 15+ years of experience successfully completing kitchen & bath projects.
- Skilled in steering all design project phases to an on-time, within budget completion.
- Recognized for the ability to leverage industry expertise and solid understanding of design concepts to make knowledge based recommendations.
- Dynamic interpersonal communication skills, key to forming positive relationships with vendors and rapidly establishing rapport with clients.
- Regarded for strong sales skills; continually meets and exceeds revenue objectives.
- Proficient in utilizing 20-20 Design to successfully complete projects.
Countertop & Cabinetry Sales
Attention to Detail
MS Office Suite
J&M Kitchen and Bath 2016-Present
Kitchen and Bath Designer
- Leverage expert level design experience to successfully complete kitchen and bath projects on-time and within budget.
- Heavily involved in all project phases from prospecting through execution and follow-up; utilize 20-20 design software to complete tasks.
- Thoroughly review current processes to ensure optimized project profitability.
- Conduct in depth industry research to remain up to date on current design trends.
- Demonstrate a strong attention to detail and organizational skills while reviewing vendor purchases for accuracy.
The Kitchen Store 2000-2016
Kitchen and Bath Designer
- Strategically identified client needs and made knowledge based design recommendations; recognized as first Designed to generate $1M+ in cabinetry sales.
- Demonstrated a solid understanding of design principles regarding cabinetry, countertops, textures and fixtures.
- Formed positive relationships with vendors, subcontractors and design team to ensure on time completion of all project phases; resolved inquiries in a timely manner.
- Appropriately bid projects, consulted clients on design concepts and assisted with material selection.
South Bay Remodeling 1999-2000
Space Planner / Kitchen and Bath Designer
- Gained valuable exposure to highly effective design concepts; focusing primarily on identifying and fulfilling client needs.
- Conducted research to remain up to date on current trends.
- Formed positive relationships with clients throughout on-site visits, showroom appointments and closing presentations.
- Used 20-20 design software to complete projects on time and within budget.
Associate of Arts, Interior Design, Brooks College, Long Beach, CA; 1999
Steven B. Sotraidis Presidential Award - Top Designer in graduating class.
Interior Design Showcase / Excellence in Furniture Design
Dale Carnegie Sales Success Workshop, Los Angeles, CA; 2001
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!