This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
131 Lincoln Road ￨ Xxxxxx, XXXXXX xxxxxx ￨ (xxx-xxx-xxxx ￨ email@example.com
Learning / Development Operations ￨ Multi-Site Team Building / Training
Sourcing / Recruitment ￨ Coaching / Mentoring ￨ Program Design / Development
Multi-Site Business Transformation ￨ Executive Development ￨ 360-Degree Feedback
New Hire Program Development ￨ Distance Learning Processes ￨ Enterprise Implementation
Multi-Project Management ￨ Change Management ￨ Behavioral Interviewing ￨ Career Enrichment
Scorecard Metrics ￨ Learning Vendor Management ￨ New Tools / Technologies ￨ BPO Change Advocate
Highly Accomplished Learning & Development Executive who conceptualizes and delivers dynamic multi-site employee training programs and processes while contributing up-to-date knowledge of evolving industry trends to collectively address workforce design and affect positive change. Ambitious Training Leader who aligns awareness of cultural, economic, and social matters to deliver business-specific learning strategies to enhance team-centric performance. Excellent Communicator who builds synergistic relationships with C-level executives, stakeholders, vendors, and clientele, and who leads teams by example and with ethics and integrity.
Career Highlights Include:
Offering proven expertise with instructor-led, virtual, and computer-based training efforts.
Boasting of key strengths in managing high-performance teams to create a cohesive workforce.
Delivering new hire training and new sales model training book of business to 28,000+ U.S. staff.
Actively seeing the big picture while restructuring L&D roles and establishing multi-site teams.
Launching a new Work-at-Home Contact Center, TTT sessions, and LMS offerings for 1,800+ users.
Aligning with a compaxxxxxx s vision, value, and goals to drive cross-functional team training initiatives.
Supporting a range of JPMorgan Chase clients across the U.S. and Philippines, including creating new Operations Training Centers in the Philippines to meet strategic, large-scale globalization deadlines.
Conducting data-based Training Center assessments to determine viable new real estate locations and closures, and leading efforts to a change vendor classroom support model to an expanded associate support model to result in higher associate satisfaction with training and overall preparedness levels.
Director of HR Learning & Talent
- Capitalize on the opportunity to lead forward-thinking business learning initiatives, including piloting innovative vendor technologies and tools to accelerate knowledge absorption and reduce learning curves.
- Lead a high-performance and distance learning organization of 20+ top-performing team members, including mentoring Learning Managers and Specialists responsible for creating the learning experience.
- Design and implement new hire functional programs to achieve strong evaluation and metric performance.
Business Training Director
- Direct results-generating business learning initiatives, including key enterprise IBM Skills-Based Routing.
- Spearhead extensive training for Centers, Stores, and Sales clients while supporting customer-facing staff.
- Designed and implemented a virtual new hire experience resulting in strong participant evaluation and metric performance, and created a highly popular enterprise Behavioral Interviewing Learning program.
- Developed a distanced facilitation team through certifications, observations, and peer coaching processes.
Page Two ￨ (xxx-xxx-xxxx ￨ firstname.lastname@example.org
- Direct a Branch Learning Delivery department s comprehensive operations, including mentoring and managing Training / Process Managers, Facilitators, and Contract Associates ranging from 40 to 55 employees with the department supporting classroom learning for 7,300 associates and 1,000 branches.
- Coordinated efforts among 8 Vice President Regional Executives and 60 District Managers to identify training needs and curricula saturation while partnering with 6 HR Consultants to implement core solutions.
- Executed performance management departmental activities, including facilitating comprehensive behavioral interviewing certification, appraisals, objective / development planning, and 360 feedback tasks.
- Drove business growth by sourcing, recruiting, interviewing, and hiring talent to achieve a competitive talent bar, and developed performance improvement processes (e.g. Scorecard Metrics, Facilitator Coaching).
Vice President of Business ￨ Training Manager
- Utilized broad scope of industry knowledge and business acumen toward evaluating clients business environments, including assessing diverse needs and developing curricula to accelerate knowledge transfer.
- Directed high-performance facilitation and design distanced team of up to 8 associates responsible for delivering training via different mediums, including instructor-led training, virtual, and computer-based.
- Participated on a national Business Transformation Team comprised of key leaders responsible for organizational change management, and led Executive Development programs for key career enrichment.
Manger of Systems Training
- Designed detailed system manuals and learning communications to deepen associates technical skill sets.
- Directed high-level training video projects in partnership with internal Communications Department to reach multi-site staff via broadcast, including handling scripting, acting, editing, and location coordination.
- Led targeted decision-making in the rigorous testing of POS activities to assure high-quality technical materials.
Bachelor of Arts
Development Dimensions International (DDI) Facilitator Certification
Behavioral Interviewing Certification ￨ Program Design ADDIE Certification
Member Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM)
Licensed Notary State of Xxxxxx
Excellent Professional References Provided Upon Request
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!