This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Hiring Agent Name
I am currently seeking a challenging career opportunity in a (INSERT TITLE OF TARGET POSITION) capacity and am submitting my resume for your review. In advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
As demonstrated in the accompanying resume, my qualifications include 10+ years of experience providing administrative support. I have applied my skills and knowledge toward increasing efficiency throughout daily office operations. To complement this background, I possess top notch interpersonal and organizational skills.
As an employee, you will find me to be a driven team player committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior performance. I am confident that I could be a valuable asset to your organization, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Senior Administrative Assistant
- Detail oriented administrative support professional with 10+ years of experience in fast-paced office environments.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, key to building positive relationships, resolving inquiries and delivering quality customer service.
- Possesses strong organizational, problem solving and leadership abilities.
J.C. Electrical Inc., Whitby, ON 2012-2016
Senior Administrative Assistant
- Performed various administrative tasks within a fast-paced office.
- Handled accounting / bookkeeping operations, including invoice management, accounts payable / receivable, budget management and general ledger reconciliation.
- Associated duties included scheduling, maintaining accurate records and generating detailed reports.
- Demonstrated strong organizational abilities while managing calendars, travel accommodations and payroll processing.
- Oversaw human resource services, including benefits administration and adherence to policies / regulations.
Scotiabank, Toronto, ON 2006-2012
- Exemplified excellent organizational and administrative skills, with associated responsibilities including scheduling, calendar management coordination of company travel and meeting facilitation.
- Processed necessary documents, maintained minute binders and thoroughly reviewed contracts.
- Maintained regulatory compliance throughout all day to day operations.
- Performed bookkeeping tasks, including budget management, invoice processing and purchase order management.
Secure Business Forms Inc., Oshawa, ON 2002-2006
- Provided administrative support to upper level management, focusing heavily on ensuring deadlines were met.
- Utilized excellent communication skills throughout daily interactions with customers.
- Successfully managed payroll processing, deductions, WSIB premiums and PST / GST remittances.
- Demonstrated a strong attention to detail throughout all data entry processes.
Coursework Completed Toward Bachelor of Arts Degree, Trent University & Durham College
QuickBooks Training, Simply Accounting, Durham College
Volunteer, St. Bernard Catholic Elementary School; 2013-Present
Parent Council Member, St. Bernard Catholic Elementary School; 2013-Present
Sandy Lake Executive Committee Member; 2012-Present
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!