This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Administrative Support Specialist
- Dynamic leadership and interpersonal abilities, critical to rapidly establishing rapport and fostering lasting relationships.
- Excel in prioritizing, organizing and managing workflow to achieve critical timelines and performance goals.
- Possesses an in depth understanding of multiple industries, including real estate, healthcare and non-profit organizations.
- Continually recognized for excellent performance, attendance and implementation of innovative strategies.
- Utilized strong event coordination skills to successfully plan all aspects of conferences, exhibit halls and lunches for 200+ attendees.
- Contributed extensively to acquisition of outstanding payments by overseeing client billing for 6 locations and 12 doctors.
Human Resource Services
MS Office Suite
Alvernon Optical / Arizona Association of Dispensing Opticians, Tucson, AZ 2010-2016
Business Office Administrator / Professional Association Executive Director
- Leveraged administrative expertise to successfully provide executive level support, with associated responsibilities including policy/procedure adherence, correspondence management and bookkeeping.
- Demonstrated strong leadership skills throughout oversight of clerical staff and training program implementation.
- Streamlined process improvement initiatives, resulting in optimized efficiency throughout daily operations.
- Oversaw human resource services, including benefits administration, staff relations and employee orientation.
- Maintained accuracy throughout patient records, as well as billing procedures.
- Provided top notch customer service, focusing on inquiry resolution, satisfaction and complaint management.
S&M Fire Systems, Tucson, AZ 2007-2010
Administrative Assistant / Bookkeeper
- Fulfilled key administrative support position, with chief duties including accounts payable/receivable management, client record maintenance and scheduling.
- Strategically organized and handled incoming and outgoing email and mail correspondence.
- Increased operational efficiency throughout implementation of innovative office management strategies.
Bancroft and Associates, Tucson, AZ 2002-2007
Executive Assistant, Licensed Realtor
- Received merit based promotion by exemplifying strong administrative, organizational and leadership abilities.
- Interfaced with clients daily, providing support, recommendations and ensuring satisfaction.
- Thoroughly tracked client information within database.
- Increased company web presence by strategically maintaining website and managing site content.
Business Management Coursework Completed, Pima Community College, Tucson, AZ
High School Diploma, Tucson High, Tucson, AZ
Arizona State Notary, Commission # 281850
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!