This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- Over 25 years of experience forming positive relationships, providing top notch customer service and demonstrating strong organizational skills across multiple industries.
- Regarded for the ability to deliver outstanding results with the highest degree of expertise, service and professionalism.
- Possesses excellent interpersonal communication skills, key to resolving inquiries and ensuring satisfaction.
- Strong attention to detail, coupled with exceptional problem solving skills.
Knoll Family Daycare, Menifee, CA 2005-Present
- Fulfill key proprietary role overseeing all day to day operations in a daycare with 8 children.
- Form positive relationships with parents; continually maintain open lines of communication.
- Utilize strong interpersonal and leadership skills to encourage child growth and development.
St. Joseph Hospital, Orange, CA 2001-2003
Emergency Room Registration
- Demonstrated excellent organizational abilities while maintaining accurate patient records.
- Used top notch communication skills to resolve patient inquiries and interact with physicians/staff members.
- Responsibilities included call management, insurance verification and collecting payments.
Whittier Hospital Medical Center, Whittier, CA 1997-2001
Labor and Delivery Unit Secretary / Emergency Room Registration
- Provided excellent support to office staff, physicians and patients.
- Utilized strong communication abilities to rapidly resolve inquiries and ensure patient satisfaction.
- Associated duties included scheduling surgeries, testing and other procedures.
Orange County Community Hospital, Orange, CA 1994-1997
Receptionist / Admitting Clerk
- Maintained open lines of communication between patients, administrative staff members and physicians; worked rapidly to resolve inquiries and ensure tasks were completed on time.
- Responsibilities included call management, reviewing documentation for accuracy and maintaining precise patient records.
Family Fitness Centers, Buena Park, CA 1991-1993
- Performed office tasks as assigned while simultaneously providing service to members and guests.
Pediatric First Aid, CPR/ACLS and AED Certifications
Advanced Medical Coding Course, Mt. San Jacinto College; 2016
Non-Profit Booster Club Founder, Studio 31 Dance Center; 2011-2013
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!