This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Hiring Agent Name
I am currently seeking a challenging career opportunity in a (INSERT TITLE OF TARGET POSITION) capacity and am submitting my resume for your review. In advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
As demonstrated in the accompanying resume, my qualifications include extensive experience developing highly effective marketing campaigns to drive revenue within the automotive industry. I have applied my skills and knowledge toward creating web content and e-mail blasts to attract new clientele. To complement this background, I possess excellent leadership, business development and organizational skills.
As an employee, you will find me to be a driven team player committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior performance. I am confident that I could be a valuable asset to your organization, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Marketing & Business Development Specialist
- Results-driven Professional with 5+ years of experience implementing highly effective marketing strategies throughout the automotive industry.
- Regarded for the ability to attract new clientele, generate leads and significantly increase company revenue.
- Expert level knowledge of automotive e-commerce, including digital advertising campaign creation, e-mail marketing campaign development and CRM platforms.
- Recognized for increasing internet sales mobile conversion by 30%, as well as overall leads at the Honda store by 10% month over month.
- Increased car sales by up to 15 on a monthly basis by implementing a highly effective CRM follow-up process (Proctor Dealerships).
- Conducted highly effective training, resulting in a 40% increase in e-mail address captures (Proctor Dealerships).
- Implemented innovative sales strategies, resulting in achievement of storewide upsell bonus for first time within a six month period (Avis Budget Group).
Database Equity Mining
CRM & DMS Platforms
Sales & Ad Copy
Website Lead Conversion
SEO & SEM
MS Office Suite
Proctor Dealerships, Tallahassee, FL 2012-Present
Strategic Marketing & Digital Media Specialist (2014-Present)
- Design and deploy highly effective marketing campaigns to increase dealership exposure locally / nationally and drive overall revenue.
- Create and manage web content, including website specials and incentives, to significantly increase web traffic and generate additional leads.
- Demonstrate excellent leadership skills while overseeing day to day operations of internet sales and service drive teams.
- Leverage strong knowledge of search engine optimization (SEO) to increase exposure to marketing incentives.
- Successfully execute monthly e-mail / direct-mail campaigns geared toward specific demographics.
- Use interpersonal skills to form positive relationships with vendors; negotiate favorable terms throughout all interactions.
- Implement various strategies to capture positive online reviews.
- Generate detailed sales and performance reports.
Strategic Marketing Specialist (2013-2014)
- Developed highly effective e-mail and direct mail marketing campaigns to drive dealership sales.
- Utilized database mining tools, geo-targeting and conquest prospecting to successfully identify new sales opportunities.
- Used various sales strategies, including spotlight ads and copy writing, to attract new clientele.
Business Development Specialist (2012-2013)
- Contributed extensively to full cycle business development initiatives via phone and internet leads.
- Utilized proprietary CRM software to thoroughly track account information.
- Maintained utmost level of professionalism and quality throughout all customer interactions.
Avis Budget Group, Tallahassee, FL 2011-2013
Sales Performance Operations Manager
- Demonstrated top notch sales and leadership skills while managing day to day operations of 80 team members.
- Conducted in depth sales training, resulting in significant increases in company revenue.
- Generated detailed sales and productivity reports; relayed pertinent information to appropriate parties.
ELEAD1ONE, Valdosta, GA 2006-2011
Appointment Sales Team Leader | Customer Sales Associate
- Implemented highly effective strategies to boost team performance within a fast-paced, inbound / outbound call center.
- Monitored call quality while overseeing daily operations of up to 20 team members.
- Continually overcame objections while promoting company services and achieving sales objectives.
Master of Business Administration (MBA), Thomas University, Thomasville, GA; Completion: July 2017
Bachelor of Science in Psychology, Valdosta State University, Valdosta, GA; 2010
Corporate Employee of the Quarter Award, Proctor Dealerships
Digital Dealer Conference; 2015, 2016 and 2017
Conversion Conference; 2017
Volunteer Crisis Hotline Trainer, 211 Big Bend
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!