This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Hiring Agent Name
I am currently seeking a challenging career opportunity in a (INSERT TITLE OF TARGET POSITION) capacity and am submitting my resume for your review. In advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
As demonstrated in the accompanying resume, my professional qualifications include 15 years of experience in the insurance verification and medical billing industry. I have effectively applied my skills and knowledge toward ensuring accuracy throughout daily office operations. To complement this background, I possess dynamic communication skills, key to interfacing with patients and thoroughly resolving inquiries.
As an employee, you will find me to be a driven team player committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior performance. I am confident that I could be a valuable asset to your organization, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
- Senior level Insurance Representative possessing 15 years of experience in the medical industry.
- Strong analytic problem-solving skills with a proven track record for meeting time lines and exceeding goals and expectations.
- Demonstrated ability to utilize organizational management abilities to accurately record patient data and complete patient scheduling.
- Extensive experience with Redwood, Invision, SSI, CUBS, SharePoint, EDM, Health Quest, HIM- Soyera, MYCBO, EPIC, IDX and ScanTrax.
ICD-9, ICD-10 & CPT Coding
Parallon/Medicredit, Houston, Texas 2007-2015
Senior Account Representative
- Received merit based promotion due to strong communication and leadership skills coupled with an in depth understanding of insurance claim verification.
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal communication skills throughout daily interactions with patients.
- Main responsibilities included payment posting, generating accurate reports and determining claim eligibility.
- Collaborated extensively with upper level clients, including CFOs and Directors.
Affiliated Computer Systems, Houston, Texas 2002-2007
Medical Insurance Specialist
- Served as a liaison between hospital systems and insurance companies, ensuring precision throughout all insurance verification and billing.
- Recognized for strong leadership and communication skills, as well as an in depth understanding of insurance processes.
- Cultivated positive relationships with high profile medical centers, including the University of Pennsylvania, Fox Chase, Beth Israel, Orange Regional Medical Center, Holy Cross and the University of Iowa.
Health Care Financial (Temporary Position), Houston, Texas 2001-2002
Verification Rep: Baylor College of Medicine
- Resourcefully handled insurance processing and verification for multiple types, including HMOs, PPOs, POS, Indemnity s and Medicare supplements.
- Exemplified strong communication and team building abilities throughout daily interactions with team members and patients.
- Accurately recorded patient information.
West Houston Surgicare, Verification Representative
- Maintained accuracy throughout all patient billing and insurance processing, including copays, deductibles and overdue funds.
- Input all patient data to ensure concise record keeping.
Texas Surgical Associates, Medical Administrator s Assistant
- Provided key administrative support to multiple surgeons, with associated responsibilities including scheduling, call management, medical billing and providing top notch service to patients.
Deans Professional Services, Houston, Texas 2000-2001
Medicare Follow-Up Representative: UTMD Anderson Cancer Center
- Obtained in depth understanding of Medicare processes in a fast paced environment, focusing mainly on 60-90-day claim appeals.
- Verified accuracy throughout day to day operations, including copays, deductible payments and modifications.
- Tracked individual patient status and relayed pertinent information to appropriate parties.
- Utilized various tools, including IDC, Medicare Online, SMS Care System and Scantrax.
Bachelor of Science in Biblical Studies and Christian Leadership, College of Biblical Studies,
Houston, TX; In Progress
Medical Business Office Specialist Diploma, Texas School of Business; 1999
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!