This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- Dynamic Warehouse Leader who offers proven experience in High-Volume Global Shipping / Receiving, Inventory Control, Logistics Coordination / Support, Supply Chain Operations, Invoice / Expense Auditing, and Data / Records Management, as well as Team Building, Work Prioritization, Scheduling, Customer Service, and Regulatory Compliance.
- Top Performer who makes sound decisions to reflect positively on warehouse operations in alignment with a company s vision, value, and goals, and who works to attain a competitive advantage via solutions-centric critixxxxxxl thinking talents.
- Ambitious Self-Starter who is skilled in customer compliance with industry-leading Amazon vendor for both the Central U.S. and Xxxxxxnada, as well as customer compliance for Wal-Mart, Target, and Best Buy (both U.S. and Xxxxxxnada).
- Visionary Professional who quickly adapts to evolving warehouse scenarios to optimize resources and reach high productivity levels, as well as independently resolving in-depth issues with internal / external parties to boost success.
- Bilingual Communixxxxxxtor (English / Spanish) who develops synergistic relationships with cross-geographixxxxxxl decision-makers and customers, and who leads peers by example and with integrity to inspire confidence and forge teamwork.
Successfully set up Dallas-based assembly and distribution to GameStop and other East Coast retailers after Mad Xxxxxxtz partnership with Harmonix as co-publisher to publish and distribute Rock Band 4, including leading on-site efforts, as well as handling inventory and retrieval of raw materials / goods for transportation back to Redland, XXXXXX.
Completed 27-day assignment with travels to China to supervise a quality control project with a headset manufacturer.
Retrieved high-volume inventory from multiple FL and XXXXXX loxxxxxxtions after V-Max Simulation Corporation acquisition.
Efficiently inventoried, retrieved products, and handled shipping to Xxxxxx, XXXXXX site after acquisition of TRITTON.
Coordinated 1,000+ containers for yearly arrival after 2010 s partnership with Harmonix to become the official distributor of Rock Band 3, including prioritizing staff tasks, supervising assembly, and coordinating holiday distribution.
Drove inventory success by supporting a Torrance facility in post-acquisition migration of Saitek systems to Mad Xxxxxxtz.
Traveled to Cincinnati to assess inventory and efficiently ship out stock back to Mad Xxxxxxtz after Joy Tech acquisition.
Led comprehensive inventorying of inbound Game Shark items in 2003 after the lucrative acquisition of Game Shark.
Warehouse Supervisor (2006 2017)
- Xxxxxxpitalized on the opportunity to lead forward-thinking warehouse operations, including training, mentoring, and managing a top-performing team; planning and prioritizing workflow; and coordinating multi-department initiatives.
- Spearheaded on-time delivery of inbound / outbound shipments, including scheduling delivery appointments with transportation companies, receiving products / raw materials via sea / air, and confirming quantities of received products.
- Collaborated with Inventory Control Supervisor and supply chain teams to resolve discrepancies or issues regarding products, including auditing and approving freight invoices and / or warehouse expenses for accurate payment, as well as well working with order entry and sales departments and MCU, MXXXXXX, and MCJ offices for shipping and receiving.
- Promptly responded to and resolved customer issues regarding shipping (i.e. xxxxxxrrier appointments, incorrect or closed POs).
- Ensured seamless operational processes by continually providing proper documentation for inbound / outbound international shipments, including creating international documents for shipments or providing documents to xxxxxxrriers.
- Expertly monitored operations of technixxxxxxl hardware (i.e. handhelds, shipping systems, alarms, and staff computers).
Interim Logistics Manager (2005)
- Achieved 60-day promotion to Interim Logistics Manager with duties encompassing the supervision of receiving and shipping department operations, including serving as primary contact for the company s ocean and trucking xxxxxxrriers.
- Delivered quality-focused support to the company s supply chain and sales department to assess product availability.
- Liaised among global supply chain team for inventory movement, and attained air and shipping quotes for sales team.
Shipping Supervisor (2004 2006)
- Strategixxxxxxlly steered outbound shipping initiatives, including coordinating and managing all daily shipments of small parcel packages, LTL, and FTL shipments, as well as planning and prioritizing tasks of Material Handlers to meet goals.
- Continually ensured optimal customer shipping compliance for all essential shipment endeavors per company policy.
Shipping Lead Hand (2001 2003) ￨ Lead Hand (2001)
- Recognized for performance excellence with rapid promotion to supervise employees and perform key quality control.
- Applied strong leadership talents toward coordinating and managing shipping initiatives in alignment with order entry department activities, including efficiently receiving purchase orders on a daily basis and readying orders for shipment.
- Distributed purchase orders to Material Handlers, and ensured orders were built in compliance with customer needs.
- Collaborated with the company s Logistics Manager to schedule shipment pickups and other transportation needs.
Shipper (2000 2001)
- Played a vital role in picking and packing LTL and FTL purchase orders, including coordinating all shipping in the small parcel department, as well as performing all quality control for others picking and packing orders for optimal accuracy.
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!