This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- Dynamic MBA Candidate who offers a background in Global Program Management, Operations Management, Strategic Analysis / Planning, Organizational Leadership, Account Management, Media / Public Relations, and Promotions; contributes talent in Team Building / Training, Fiscal Management, Budget Control, Supply Chain Management, and Process Improvement; and exhibits an ability to see the big picture within evolving markets.
- Retired Naval Officer who boasts above-average career results, and can make decisions to rexxxxxxect positively on operations in alignment with a company s vision, value, and goals to attain a significant competitive advantage.
- Visionary Leader with commendable achievements in technology integration and new market identification, and can rise above challenges to increase profit margins, restructure at-risk projects, and drive winning results.
- Excellent Communicator who builds and sustains synergistic relationships with executives, business / operational teams, public- / private-sector professionals, and clients while leading dynamic staff by example and with integrity.
Capitalize on the opportunity to manage a growth-oriented advertising network to grow revenue while successfully collaborating with advertisers to increase brand awareness and services offering web-based solutions.
Conceptualize and develop a strong brand experience by designing 15 top promotional and community events.
Grew revenue by 45% via development of mutually beneficial advertising network relationships.
Developed five marketing plans and campaigns for organizational services and products.
Chief Operating Officer (2014 Present)
Utilize broad scope of industry knowledge toward exercising strategic control of 11,000 service members, 41 aircraft, and 15 naval vessels while championing 14 joint military operations encompassing a five-nation coalition.
- Routinely present comprehensive operational and strategic briefs concerning national security objectives to a senior executive board, and collaborate with top leaders to produce tactical directives and strategic initiatives.
Led a cross-functional team and decreased global transnational criminal network activity 20% in two years.
Directed 300+ drug interdictions recovered over eight metric tons of illegal drugs worth $32 billion.
Collaborated with dynamic business leads to discover new methods of logistic route detection.
Assistant Director (2013 2014)
Strategically steered integration of U.S. Government, private-sector, and public private organizations into shared missions and objectives while leading development, production, promotion, and financial aspects of Partnering Directorate; preparing operational and salary budgets of $12 million; and analyzing business sectors to drive results.
- Developed strategic professional relationships and marketed brand with academia, non-profit organizations, and various businesses, and further established a crisis response pact for sharing assets totaling $5 million.
Increased monetary assets $20 million annually by building an alliance of 12 private businesses.
Reduced expenses by 15% by efficiently incorporating new travel policies.
Director (2010 2013)
Applied strong leadership talents toward directing a team of 600 people, a $25-million budget, and assets worth $200 million while managing workxxxxxxow, providing training, and collaborating with cross-functional project teams; writing business advisories; and employing Six Sigma measures for safety and critical process compliance.
Established new procedures, policies, and processes for combatting radiation and recovery.
Minimized scope screen and finished projects two weeks prior to deadline.
Successfully led a post-event analysis team in achieving goals.
Director of Operations (2009 2010)
Maximized operations success by leading a top-performing team of 1,500+ personnel, including 12 ships and 8 helicopters while exhibiting sharp analytical abilities toward cost-effectively managing a $20-million budget.
Delivered excellence in senior-level management advisement on asset restructuring and relocation strategies.
- Strategically led dissertation on naval operations and maintenance plans, and further designed logistical infrastructure and established a Navy enterprise consisting of 12 ships, aircraft, personnel, and marine mammals.
Increased operational proficiencies 75% by coaching 1,500+ personnel in mine warfare operations.
Guided procedural move of 2,100 individuals, 12 ships, and 4 helicopters on a $178-million budget.
Executive Officer (2005 2009)
Spearheaded resourceful human resources, talent management, business operations, and logistics initiatives for a 190-member organization with total assets valued at $150 million, and coached and mentored the team.
- Led battle rehearsals and training activities for 54 complex military operations in the Middle East and Persian Gulf.
Achieved certification for operation four months early for the 190-member team.
Saved $200,000 in expenses by building collaborative relationships with international vendors.
Generated $30 million in revenue by collaborating with a 6-member team in new product development and military foreign sales products, and delivered quality-oriented consulting services for Saudi, Egyptian, and Greek navies and improved proficiencies by 30%.
Director (2003 2005)
Led targeted decision-making among a 120-member team while managing a $3-million budget and $50 million in assets and consistently analyzing workxxxxxxow and using data analysis to recommend improvements.
Initiated new performance methodologies and lean operation measures to improve performance 94%.
Developed and tested a prototype tactical tomahawk missile within a 15-man team.
Honored with prestigious squadron award, Tactician of the Year.
Deputy Director (1999 2001)
Expertly led a 100-person department with a $25-million budget and assets over $75 million, including optimizing use of resources to achieve goals by planning and prioritizing workxxxxxxow to meet or exceed all objectives.
Generated a cost savings of $3.5 million by completing trend analysis on a failing engineering plant.
Networked with four contractors and vendors for a $25-million maintenance overhaul.
Completed the maintenance project on time and reduced cost overrun by $2 million.
Supervisor (1997 2001)
Played a vital role in directing a team of 8 personnel and 1 program administrator within the electrical safety program, including serving as financial counselor providing financial / debt recommendations for 220 servicemen.
Held a 99% operability rate on a ship with unreliable electrical generating plant and distribution systems.
Master of Business Administration (Marketing & Finance, Projected 2017)
Master of Science in Information Systems & Operations
Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering
United States Naval Academy
Holds Top Secret SCI Clearance
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!