This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- Innovative, results-oriented Professional with an in depth understanding of human resource services and strategic administrative processes.
- Demonstrated ability to streamline operational efficiency throughout employee relations and performance.
- Dynamic communication skills, instrumental to interfacing with staff members, customers and upper level management.
- Possesses bilingual capabilities in English and Spanish.
Human Resource Operations
MAS 100 ERP & QuickBooks
Evolution & ADP
MS Office Suite
Banner Catering LLC. 2016
- Fulfilled key human resource services role, focusing primarily on employee on boarding, payroll processing and benefits administration.
- Responsible for office supply inventory, as well as scheduling and administrative functions.
- Ensured accuracy throughout processing of documents containing sensitive employee information.
- Oversaw weekly invoicing and daily labor reports.
Upper Crust Bakery 2014-2015
- Contributed extensively to human resource operations, including processing of payroll and employee documents.
- Heavily involved in talent acquisition processes, including recruitment, interviewing and conducting background checks.
- Utilized strong organizational and leadership skills to design and deploy highly effective training programs.
- Collaborated with upper level management to ensure adherence to company policies and regulations.
- Maintained precision throughout all accounting, inventory control and auditing operations.
Windmill Inns & Suites, Chandler, AZ 2012-2013
Front Desk Agent
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal communication skills throughout daily interactions with customers.
- Main responsibilities included call management, inquiry resolution and performing administrative functions.
BLS/First Aid Certification
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!