This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Customer Service & Call Center Management Professional
Client Centered Detail Driven Leader Mentor Highly Effective
More than 15 years of management experience with proven ability to simultaneously manage multiple levels of responsibilities and duties in a fast-paced environment.
Mentor and lead teams by example and with integrity to deliver service excellence.
Excellent communicator with demonstrated ability to collaborate with staff, management, business partners, and others at all organizational levels.
Outstanding blend of organization, prioritization, leadership and interpersonal skills.
Consistent success is rooted within the concept of quality, continuous improvement and effective process enhancements.
Proficient in numerous technical applications, including securities applications, customer service and call center applications, internet applications, productivity tools, and call center hardware.
Strategic Planning & Development
Customer Relationship Management
Issue Escalation Compliance
Research & Development Operations
Staff Training & Development
Sears Home Services, City, ST (2016 2018)
Call Center Manager
- Expertly and efficiently oversaw all aspects of call center operations, including staff hiring, training and development, program development, performance improvement, and customer service excellence initiatives.
- Proactively identified organizational staffing needs; ensured appropriate staffing levels and phone systems support.
Financial Industry Regulation Authority (FINRA), Rockville, MD (1996 2014)
Senior Manager, Research Operations
- Achieved Excellence Achievement in Management (2006) and Presidential Award for Excellence (2001).
- Improved performance of Customer Service Representative staff through creating, developing, and implementing new hire training materials and program, as well as customer service mentoring program.
- Selected by HR to assist in recruiting top talent, and represent organization at job fairs.
- Supported continuous improvement by performing annual and mid-term job performance appraisals.
BS in Business Management, University of Maryland University College, Adelphi, MD (2008)
Degree or area of education pursued, Northern Virginia Community College, Springfield, VA (2000)
Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, and Outlook) WebCRD, WebIARD, IAPD, Brokercheck Procter Application, Aspect Management Suite Application, Contact Center Witness Systems Email, Webmail, Web Research, Social Networking, Online Collaborative Computing ACD phone system, CRIS Case System
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!