This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Hiring Agent Name
I am currently seeking a challenging career opportunity in a (INSERT TITLE OF TARGET POSITION) capacity and am submitting my resume for your review. In advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
As demonstrated in the accompanying resume, my qualifications include 20+ years of professional experience in leadership roles within the medical industry. I have applied my skills and knowledge toward spearheading process improvement initiatives, resulting in significant advancements in patient care / office flow. To complement this background, I possess a thorough understanding of the revenue cycle, accounts payable and maintaining regulatory compliance.
As an employee, you will find me to be a driven team player committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior performance. I am confident that I could be a valuable asset to your organization, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
- Results-focused Professional with over 20 years of management experience within the medical field.
- Recognized for streamlining process improvement initiatives to result in significant optimization of patient care.
- Regarded for the ability to maintain quality assurance throughout all operations; skilled thoroughly reviewing information and resolving identified discrepancies.
- Possesses an in depth understanding of the medical revenue cycle and accounts receivable.
- EPIC Super User and Report Writer.
Revenue Cycle Management
Medical Record Management
Accounts Payable Management
Attention to Detail
Heartland Community Health Clinic, Peoria, IL 2010-2017
EHR Specialist (2016-2017)
- Fulfilled critical role, with associated duties including maintaining quality control and continuous business process improvement.
- Compiled pertinent information and generated detailed reports for UDS, Meaningful Use, Patient Center Medical Home and FTCA.
- Collaborated extensively with Compliance Officer to optimize overall patient care / flow and provider productivity.
Revenue Cycle Manager (2014-2016)
- Exemplified an excellent attention to detail while directing various operations including billing, provider credentialing, patient registration, centralized scheduling, medical records and outreach / enrollment.
- Streamline existing revenue cycle processes by deploying updated policies and procedures.
Accounts Receivable Manager (2010-2014)
- Demonstrated strong leadership skills while overseeing accounts receivable, billing, medical records and outreach / enrollment operations.
- Focused heavily on maintaining adherence to policies, identifying / resolving inquiries and increasing efficiency.
- Served as a key contributor within regular provider documentation audits.
OSF Home Care, Peoria, IL 2009-2010
- Thoroughly reviewed billing information for discrepancies; followed up on denied / delayed payments and performed audits.
- Completed administrative tasks as necessary, including call management, inquiry resolution and documentation of account adjustments.
Data Management Inc., Peoria, IL 2008-2009
Insurance Follow up
- Successfully managed accounts receivable; conducted in depth follow up on outstanding balances, reviewed denied payments and handled Medicare payments.
- Developed and implemented effective training processes for newly hired employees.
Dominion Medical Management, Peoria, IL 2005-2008
Team Lead, Patient Services
- Utilized strong leadership and organizational skills to rapidly resolve inquiries / issues, delegate tasks and ensure on time completion of tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Responsible for hiring, training and monitoring performance of team members.
AAPC Certified Professional Coder
Bachelor Degree in Business Management, Southern New Hampshire University; In Progress
CPC Certification; 2007
Associate Degree in Business, Illinois Central College East Peoria, IL
Women s Continental Who s Who; 2016-2017
National Association of Professional Women; 2015-2016
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!