This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Experienced administrative support professional with 15+ years of experience within high-stress environments with a strong background in providing support to executive staff members and leading office logistics. Experienced in leading complex projects, managing front office logistics, and maintaining customer/patient files. Equipped with a significant level of communication and interpersonal abilities in addition to a strong background in effectively fostering positive relationships with others.
Administrative Support Team Leadership Process Improvement Customer Service/Support
Problem Solving/Critical Thinking Strategy Implementation Regulatory Compliance
Data Analysis Project Management Attention to Detail Medicare/Medicaid/Tri-Care
- Direct day to day front office logistics within a fast-paced environment with a focus on increasing productivity and operational efficiency levels
- Greet incoming patients, process patient transactions, check-in patients, and manage the insurance verification process
- Identify patient co-pays and applied payments to the correct accounts, process cash, credit, and check deposits on a daily basis, and update patient medical records
- Coordinated office management functions which included generating detailed invoices, creating presentations for members of executive management, and greeting incoming customers
- Designed and implement innovative procedures focused on improving operations, reconciled customer payments, and led insurance billing logistics
- Successfully maintained an 100% accurate office general ledger along with acting as a subject matter expert in regard to HIPAA and Medicare/Medicaid regulations
- Managed administrative functions within a busy health center which included scheduling both initial and follow-up appointments in addition to updating patient medical records
- Obtained 100% accuracy in regard to the faxing of progress notes, identified and resolved escalated customer service situations, and assisted during emergency situations
- Led registration operations within the organization which included scheduling initial and follow-up patient visits along with assisting patients with exam and/or treatment inquiries
- Provided physical and drug screen results to third-party organizations, entered updated medical information into patient records, and monitored office inventory levels
- Utilized superior communication and interpersonal abilities to maintain positive relationships with patients, co-workers, and vendors
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Hiring Agent Name
I am currently seeking a challenging new career opportunity as (JOB TITLE) and am submitting my resume for your review. In advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
As demonstrated in the accompanying resume, my professional qualifications include a strong background in administrative and office management roles with experience in implementing administrative strategies, managing customer/patient files, and processing customer payments. In addition, I have a strong background in leading complex projects and maintaining positive rapport with both internal and external team members.
As an employee, you will find me to be a driven team player committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior performance. I am confident that I could be a valuable asset to your organization, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!