This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- Detail-oriented Professional with a proven track record of adapting quickly in fast-paced environments.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills, key to forming positive relationships with customers.
- Skilled in performing various administrative tasks, including customer record management, data entry and scheduling.
- Top notch problem-solving, crisis management and leadership abilities.
- Experienced in budget management, process improvement and marketing material creation.
Attention to Detail
Hutch App, Los Angeles, CA 2017-Present
Demonstrate an ability to complete assigned tasks on time in a fast-paced environment.
Utilize various IT tools, including Photoshop, to complete projects.
Artist Boyertown, PA Self Employed 2015-Present
- Utilize strong leadership skills to develop highly effective art lessons to meet individual student needs.
- Foster a positive environment promoting student growth and development.
- Implement innovative marketing strategies to increase sale of artwork.
- Successfully identify client needs and ensure on time project completion.
Nathan Desch Photography, Birdsboro, PA 2013-2016
- Demonstrated top notch interpersonal skills throughout daily interactions with clients.
- Developed solutions to fulfill individual client needs.
- Provided direct support to Lead Photography at various types of events.
- Responsible for photography editing, marketing material creation and maintaining positive client relationships.
Glick s Greenhouse, Oley, PA 2005-Present
- Leverage strong coordination and organizational abilities to facilitate annual poinsettia show.
- Oversee all phases of event coordination, including strategic planning, budget management an ensuring adherence to project schedule.
- Design highly effective marketing materials, including postcards, newspaper ads and t-shirts, to increase event exposure.
- Successfully plan show layout; create an aesthetically stunning experience incorporating 10,000 poinsettias.
Freelance Graphic Artist, Boyertown, PA 2016-2017
- Designed highly effective marketing materials and logos to promote various local businesses.
- Used strong communication skills to establish and maintain positive relationships with clientele.
- Maintained accurate account records and ensured on time completion of projects.
Freelance Fine Artist, Boyertown, PA 2015-Present
- Leverage artist capabilities, paired with a strong business acumen, to complete various projects for clients.
- Successfully grow existing client base by using various social media and online marketing strategies.
- Deliver high quality customer service; maintain positive relationships with customers.
Goddard School of Gilbertsville, Gilbertsville, PA 2003-2004
- Leveraged strong leadership and organizational skills to manage a fast-paced classroom.
- Devised various strategies to promote student growth and development; conducted in depth assessments and closely tracked progress.
- Successfully delegated responsibilities to Teacher Aides.
Bachelor of Fine Arts, GPA: 3.8, Magna Cum Laude, Kutztown University Kutztown, PA; 2002
Volunteer, Studio B, Boyertown, PA; 2015-Present
Provide key assistance in various areas, including art intake, promotion of shows and teaching art classes.
Volunteer, Planning & Visioning Committee
Make knowledge based recommendations to enhance town growth and development.
Volunteer, Monthly Art Walk
Develop highly effective marketing material to promote art walk. Strategically coordinate event.
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!