This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Xxxxxx, XXXXXX xxxxxx ￨ (xxx-xxx-xxxx ￨ firstname.lastname@example.org
Results-Focused Post-Secondary Eduxxxxxxtion Administration Leader Specializing in Xxxxxxmpus Center Operations
Highly Accomplished Leader with M.A. in Eduxxxxxxtional Administration who promotes sustainable Center-wide growth, drives student / faculty relations, and actively encourages 21st century instructional initiatives. Top Performer who sees the big picture at all times to align with a school s vision, value, and goals. Ambitious Self-Starter who rises above challenges, and who exhibits solutions-centric axxxxxxdemic critixxxxxxl thinking skills for insightful, change-driven results. Excellent Communixxxxxxtor who builds collaborative community relationships to promote a strong brand presence, and who seamlessly liaises among administrators, faculty, and students of various axxxxxxdemic, socioeconomic, and cultural backgrounds to achieve quality-oriented best practices.
Accomplishing a school s first-ever accreditation and receiving approval for six years.
Continually passing internal and external audits covering financial and program standards.
Proactively collaborating with stakeholders and building valuable community partnerships.
Consistently achieving recognition for critixxxxxxl thinking prowess and problem-solving tenacity.
Improving retention rates via tutoring programs for individuals experiencing axxxxxxdemic difficulties.
Offering skill with various student communities and setting up peer groups based on Sexuality and Sexual Identity Issues, as well as Gender, Ethnicity, Age, Social Economics, Culture, and Veteran status.
Xxxxxxmpus Operations Management
- Xxxxxxpitalized on the opportunity to lead forward-thinking xxxxxxmpus operations for high-profile West Coast-based institutions, including functioning as a liaison between students and diverse xxxxxxmpus departments (i.e. Finance, Alumni, Parent Services, Human Resources, Registrar, Marketing and Vice Chancellors).
- Collaborated with stakeholders while building partnerships with the community and xxxxxxmpus colleagues.
- Strategixxxxxxlly steered wide-ranging eduxxxxxxtional programs, including Veterans Programs / Funding, Child Xxxxxxre Licensing, GED Completion, Adult Basic Classes (i.e. English, Math, ESL, Study Skills), Workers Compensation, Adults with Disabilities, and First-Generation Students to meet student-driven objectives.
- Led all facets of school-wide strategic planning, accreditation processes, and internal / external auditing, including optimizing administrative operations by accurately managing xxxxxxmpus files and student records.
- Contributed skill as a valued arbitrator mitigating issues between xxxxxxmpus groups, students, instructors, and / or administrators as it pertained to personal issues and / or specific school policies and procedures.
- Advised students, enforced requirements, monitored progress, and handled sensitive issues with diplomacy.
- Generated detailed reports to compare programs, results, and achievements and prepared future strategies.
Faculty Team Building ￨ Training / Development
- Spearheaded results-generating faculty team performance by managing all facets of recruitment processes, including handling new hire orientations, employee development, coaching / mentoring, and discipline.
- Participated in numerous legal workshops and training to appropriately handle job performance, discipline, and personnel issues, as well as focusing on solutions-oriented staff and faculty development.
- Completed formal performance evaluations annually emphasizing expectations, goals, and future plans.
- Ensured strict compliance with policies and procedures while commencing salary negotiations and / or agreements, and continually excelled in recognizing positive contributions, talents, skills, and participation.
- Developed efficient spreadsheets for tracking personnel documents, including employee benefits, payroll, dates of evaluation, future evaluations, certifixxxxxxtion expiration dates, and hire / separation processes.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy ￨ Page Two ￨ (xxx-xxx-xxxx
Student Services Leadership ￨ Admissions & Enrollment ￨ Student Advisory Services
- Led targeted student services initiatives, along with addressing all xxxxxxmpus, corporate, and student needs while managing daily operations of each department, as well as Financial Services and Customer Service.
- Resourcefully advised students regarding initial enrollment requirements, class scheduling, payment planning, student orientation, and evaluations of petitions to exceptions, along with objectively identifying axxxxxxdemic skill level, providing referrals to tutoring programs, and facilitating peer student support groups.
- Continually monitored students axxxxxxdemic progress, and promptly responded to and resolved key concerns.
Financial Operations / Administration
- Demonstrated sharp analytixxxxxxl abilities toward managing all facets of Financial Operations / Administration across numerous facilities, including coordinating xxxxxxmpus-wide purchasing functions per policies and in alignment with xxxxxxmpus budget, as well as continually passing internal and external audits.
- Developed, implemented, and managed high-volume budgets up to $800,000, including overseeing funding source subxxxxxxtegories (i.e. veterans tuition assistance, financial aid, scholarships, alumni programs.).
- Designed and developed a large-sxxxxxxle budget for xxxxxxmpus-wide future and / or expansion programs.
- Drove xxxxxxmpus success by conceptualizing, developing, and initiating innovative marketing activities within a competitive higher eduxxxxxxtion marketplace, including promoting comprehensive information sessions, eduxxxxxxtional / job fairs, and loxxxxxxl community activities to establish a strong and stable brand presence.
- Created and executed university-wide retention strategies unique to the loxxxxxxl xxxxxxmpus and student needs.
- Collaborated with employers and alumni to evaluate proposed changes to curriculum and improvements to policies and procedures for current / future years, and developed creative xxxxxxmpus marketing materials.
Student / Faculty Relations
- Generated highly effective eduxxxxxxtional plans to determine students life and xxxxxxreer goals, including identifying axxxxxxdemic skill level, managing sensitive issues, and guiding students toward problem resolution.
- Evaluated petitions for exceptions to college and university policy, dismissal, continuation of contract reinstatement, and readmission while continually maintaining student files according to core regulations.
- Delivered individualized counseling within valuable 1:1 sessions to assess students long-term schedules and set students voxxxxxxtional and eduxxxxxxtional goals while sustaining the school s eduxxxxxxtional integrity.
Director of Student Services
Director of Student Services
Director of Student Services
Master of Arts in Eduxxxxxxtional Administration Saint Mary s College of Xxxxxx
Bachelor of Arts in Sociology San Francisco State University
Microsoft Office Suite ￨ Discover ￨ Blackboard ￨ Xxxxxxnvas ￨ Xxxxxxmpus Solutions / Databases
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!