This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- Over 10 years of experience providing support and education to individuals with HIV/AIDS.
- In depth understanding of prevention, care and management processes.
- Dynamic communication skills, key to cultivating positive relationships with community groups.
Education & Training
Access Community Health Network 2006-Present
HIV Case Manager / Patient Advocate
- Leverage in depth understanding of HIV prevention processes, as well as strong community ties, to successfully provide services to significant percentage of the population.
- Properly document all client information; maintaining high level of confidentiality.
- Educate newly diagnosed patients, while providing psycho-social support to existing clients.
South Side Help Center 2005-2006
Community Liaison for MSM Services
- Established and maintained positive relationships among multiple community organizations, successfully reaching out to increased number of individuals within the African American MSM population.
- Oversaw all aspects of evidence based community program: Many Voices, Many Men.
Test Positive Aware Network 2004-2005
Organizer of Men of Color Collaborative for Healthier Alternatives
- Provided critical support and consultation to individuals within the African American MSM population.
- Responsible for all aspects of case management.
- Performed in depth research regarding and reported findings appropriately.
- Utilized strong knowledge of AIDS treatment and prevention processes to provide training and consultation to Chicago Gay Youth Inc.
Test Positive Aware Network 2003-2005
Treatment Education Coordinator
- Developed highly effective training and educational material for clients, volunteers and staff members regarding HIV prevention, care and management.
- Recognized for creation and oversight of largest African American MSM support group: Brothers United in Support.
- Assumed key leadership position, overseeing activities of treatment educator and volunteers.
African American HIV & AIDS Prevention and Education Certification, American Red Cross; 2010
Minority AIDS Council Training, National HIV/AIDS Stigma & Access to Care, San Antonio, TX; 2004
Certificate of Completion, HIV Treatment Fellowship Program, African American HIV University; 2002
Coursework Completed in Biology, Science and the HIV lifecycle
Navigator to Pilot HIV Education Program, Agouron Pharmaceuticals, Inc
Volunteer Assistant to MOCHA Director, TPAN; 1999-Present
Brothers United in Support Chairman & Facilitator
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!