This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Experienced Strategic Leader with 15+ years of experience in quickly changing environments along with a strong background within a variety of industries. Experienced in managing day-to-day administrative operations, implementing standard operations procedures, and supervising cross-functional teams. Equipped with a significant level of communication and interpersonal abilities in addition to a strong background in effectively fostering positive relationships with others.
Risk Control/Claims Adjusting
Cost Reduction Strategies
Complex Problem Solving
Start-Up Construction Industry
Attention to Detail
- Direct day-to-day operational tasks within a fast-paced environment with a focus on increasing productivity and efficiency in addition to improving current processes
- Manage approximately $600 thousand in heavy machinery (including vehicles) which includes overseeing equipment dis-positioning, performing inventory forecasting, and assessing potential risk
- Utilize superior analytical abilities in order to implement successful strategies which resulted in reduced costs, reduced capital investment in inventory levels, and reduced inventory management costs
- Instrumental in the maintenance of accurate inventory records along with identifying equipment defects, tracking warranty claims, and reviewing invoicing relate issues
- Guided the daily operations of a successful start-up organization which achieved sales of over $1.1 million within 3 years in addition to successfully obtaining a LEED new construction accreditation
- Consistently maintained positive rapport with clients which resulted in diffusing escalated customer service situations and created customer focused standard operating procedures
- Played a lead role in the development of the organization s online presence which required designing a website and other marketing materials along with handling both human resources and accounting operations
Additional Professional Experience Includes: President/Manager, Awalt Leasing, 1998-2003
Certificate of Completion-Purchasing Fundamentals, Sam Houston State University (2015)
Certified Aerial Work Platform & Rough Terrain Forklift Safety Trainer (2012)
Class A CDL w/ HazMat Endorsement (2011)
LEED New Construction Certification (2009)
Mine Safety Health Administration Certification (2007)
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Hiring Agent Name
I am currently seeking a challenging career opportunity in a (INSERT TITLE OF TARGET POSITION) capacity and am submitting my resume for your review. In advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
As demonstrated in the following resume, my work history includes several years of experience in management and operations roles with a background in building strong relationships with both new and existing clients, overseeing heavy equipment inventory, and supervising cross-functional teams. In addition, I have a strong background in improving both productivity and efficiency within a fast-paced environment.
To complement my professional experience, I also have strong interpersonal and communication skills, a significant ability to think logically, and an impressive ability to assess potential risk and devise strategies focused on minimizing it within the organization.
As an employee, you will find me to be a driven team player committed to supporting you in achieving organizational goals. I am confident that I could be a valuable asset to your organization, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!