This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Dedicated Video Producer eager to contribute 5+ years of Professional experience to a challenging role within a progressive organization.
- Expert level Video Producer skilled in directing all phases, from concept to shooting and editing; recognized internationally for producing 100+ movies, including feature films, documentaries and mini-documentaries.
- Experienced in designing, developing and managing content for multiple websites; knowledgeable in curating and updating 100% of content.
- Possesses expertise in video journalism, 2-D animation and digital design.
- Regarded for production of a short documentary funded by a 2016 Upside Down Grant with One Revolution Foundation.
- Dynamic interpersonal communication skills, instrumental to identifying client needs and cultivating lasting relationships.
- Linguistic fluency in English, Italian and Russian.
MFA in Electronic Arts, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Troy, NY; 2011
Deviations and Straight Line Award in Graduated / Electronic Media Category; 2010
Completed graduate level coursework in Advanced Drawing, Advanced Painting, 2D Design and Digital Imaging.
The Engine that Powers Your Business, Social Media for Business & The Power of Email Marketing SCORE Workshops; 2012
Teaching Certificate, Provveditorato Agli Study, Milan, Italy; 2000
BA: Foreign Languages & Literatures, Summa cum Laude, Istituto Universitario di Lingue Moderne, Milan
Multimedia/Content Producer, Relevant Webzine, wwwchicago4community.com; 2012-2014
Board Director of New Media at the Friends of the Wilmette Public Library; 2013-2015
Photographer at Wilmette Pack 1 Cub Scouts; 2012-2015
Final Cut Pro X
Lightroom & PhotoShop
Adobe Creative Suite
WordPress & Wix
Make Your Movie, Inc, Winnetka, IL 2012-Present
Film & Video Producer / Business Owner
- Fulfill key proprietary role, directing all day to day operations; successfully produced 100+ movies, including feature films, documentaries and mini-documentaries for small businesses, non-profit organizations and events.
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills; form positive relationships with high profile clients including The American Cancer Society, Lake Forest Historical Society, Empire State College and The Friends of the Wilmette Public Library.
- Continually recognized on a global level for development of innovative and inspirational films.
Media 4 Community NFP 2012-2014
Executive Director & Chief Creative Officer
- Assumed key operational leadership role within a non-profit organization dedicated to utilizing digital media to represent communities throughout Chicago.
- Directed all aspects of video documentation, content development and editing.
- Formed positive relationships with various groups and organizations within the community.
- Contributed extensively to creation of Chicago 4 Community webzine; heavily involved in conception, design, promotion and content management.
- Deployed innovative social media marketing strategies to substantially increase exposure.
Center for Disability Services, Albany, NY 2010-2011
Project Director Intern
- Gained valuable exposure to effective video production processes.
- Fulfilled key role in development of 15 documentary on dramatic arts activity; created proposal, captured footage of rehearsals, edited content, finalized documentary and produced DVD copies.
- Successfully directed world premiere screening of documentary at the EMPAC Theatre.
Deep Listening Institute, Kingston & Poughkeepsie, NY 2011 Non-Profit Video Producer, 2D Animator
- Contributed extensively to completion of multiple short documentaries; heavily involved in all project phases, including conducting thorough interviews, compiling information and production.
- Key achievement included documentation of Adaptive Use Musical Instrument orientation and class sessions at Abilities First.
Experimental Art High School, Monza, Italy; High School Teacher 1996-2005
RCS Media Group, Milan, Italy; Translator 1996-2003
The Transitioning of Sound from Consciousness into the External Space
Music, Mind, and Invention Workshop, College of New Jersey, Ewing, NJ; 2012
Linear and Aerial Perspectives
Sonorities Symposium, Queen s University, Belfast, UK; 2012
New Media Art and Healing
SPOHNC, Meeting Continuum Cancers Centers, Manhattan, NY; 2010
Surviving Cancer through Art
SPOHNC, Meeting Continuum Cancers Centers, Manhattan, NY; 2009
Deviations & Straight Line, Sounding the Body: Improvisation, Presentation & Subjectivity
Wesleyan University Press; 2013
The Transitioning of Sound from Consciousness into the External Space http://www.tcnj.edu/~mmi/proceedings.html
Stretched Boundaries, Electroacoustic Music Studies Conference, The Cell Theatre, Manhattan, NY; 2011
If Truth Be Told, Martinez Gallery, Troy, NY; 2011
Unexpected Journey, Art Center of the Capital Region, Troy, NY; 2010
Supernature, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Troy, NY; 2010
NY Shout out! Youth Media Festival, The Sanctuary for Independent Media, 2010 Troy, NY
Reverse Vertigo, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Troy, NY; 2010
Mirror, Troy Cinema and Visual Art Group Inc., Troy, NY; 2009
Reassembled, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Troy, NY; 2009
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!