This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- Results-driven Veteran possessing top-notch leadership and organizational abilities.
- Demonstrated ability to direct daily operations within high-pressure environments.
- Strong analytical problem-solving skills with a track record of reacting quickly in unanticipated situations.
- Recognized for consistently meeting and exceeding expectations.
Training & Development
Supervisory Deputy U.S. Marshal (GS-13/1811), St Louis, MO 2012-2016
- Fulfilled critical management position, focusing heavily on directing daily operations of Deputy US Marshals.
- Demonstrated top-notch leadership and problem-solving skills within fast-paced environments.
- Leveraged strong organizational abilities to handle case reviews, report approvals and document employee reprimands.
- Closely monitored employee performance; maintained accurate records of individual evaluations.
Deputy U.S. Marshal (1811), St Louis, MO 2003-2012
Fugitive Task Force Team Leader (2010-2012)
- Consistently recognized for exceeding expectations; recipient of 3 letters of commendation from St. Louis Police Department, Director s Award for contributions to Operations Enduring Freedom and multiple certifications of appreciation.
- Developed and implemented highly effective training programs on a global scale.
- Provided critical protection to Palestine Prime Minister and high-profile judicial officials.
United States Navy, San Diego, CA 1998-2002
Operations Specialist, 2nd Class
- Recipient of honorable discharge.
U.S. Marshal Supervisory Course, Washington, DC
Principles of Police Supervision, Northwestern University, IL
Criminal Investigator Training Program & Protective Investigations Training Program, FLETC, Glynco, GA
Deputy U.S. Marshal Training, FLETC, Glynco, GA
United States Dept. of Agriculture (USDA) Supervisory Development Training, New Orleans, LA
The Reid Technique of Interviewing and Interrogation, St Louis, MO
U.S. Marshal Special Operations Group Selection Course, Pineville, LA
Foreign Affairs Counter Threat Course, State Department, VA
U.S. Navy Operations Specialist "A" School, Dam Neck, VA
U.S. Navy Boot Camp, Great Lakes, IL
Coursework Completed, Emporia State University, KS
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!