This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000
Executive Qualifications Profile
Results-Focused Benefits Relationship Manager Seeking Growth-Oriented Leadership Role
Respected Senior-Level Manager who demonstrates a distinguished career within Benefits Relationship Manager, Senior Client Account Consultant, and Enrollment Supervisor roles, among others, to drive highly productive company operations through strategic program implementation, benefits management, and client service delivery operations.
Expert Business Partner with experience in talent management, rewards/recognition programming, and benefits process improvements, and is able to forge beneficial relationships with strategic partners and build a consensus across multiple management levels. Extensive abilities in client needs analysis with a consultative approach to customer service operations.
Passionate Leader who is skilled at mentoring and managing top-performing teams focused on impeccable service delivery and accountability for goal achievement. Proactively interact with a large-scale network of cross-functional professionals to achieve maximum motivation, collaboration, and productivity to optimize operational success.
MERCER 2014 Present
Voluntary Benefits Relationship Manager (Date Present)
- Capitalize on the opportunity to aggressively pursue and execute forward-thinking new product development opportunities for existing clients, including actively partnering with clients, sales professionals, and Health & Benefit consultants to develop a dynamic relationship plan that determines overall strategy to maximize growth.
- Renew VB statements of work (SOW) and ensure client revenue growth and retention to boost the bottom line.
- Expertly handle cost analysis, manage revenue opportunities (including NOI attainment), along with ensuring client revenue growth and retention and fostering relationships with Health & Benefit offices within the region.
- Play a vital role in transitioning new clients from sales stage to implementation and ongoing account management.
- Contribute sharp analytical abilities toward promptly resolving issues on service deliverables as a higher level escalation point for the client team.
Voluntary Senior Client Account Consultant (2014 Date)
- Utilized broad scope of industry knowledge to broker mid-market clients and create and present plan designs and marketing plans, including drafting RFP requests and peer reviews of overall processes to meet objectives.
- Effectively managed re-enrollments and case reports for new products.
- Drove business growth by implementing new mid-market client business.
- Performed account management initiatives to support client solutions and new products.
- Consulted clients on most valuable voluntary solutions for their organization based on analysis of demographics.
- Project-managed and coordinated relations between carriers, enrollment platform, and third party administrators.
Delta Dental 2010 2014
- Selected to serve as Manager for a team of seven Enrollment Assistants and four Operation Assistants in enrollment processes, program recruitment, and local enrollment team training.
- Positively impacted company operations in the first quarter of hire by overseeing the four-week relocation of Delta Dental HMO business line and functions.
- Directed 116 client migrations 16,000+ employee lives onto electronic and Delta Dental automated formats.
- Restructured Operations Assistant job description for enhanced associate empowerment and expanded development.
- Cultivated subcontractor relationships with Delta Dental non-PMI states through process enhancement opportunities and result audits.
- Automated Senior Kaiser plan for two sub-locations to boost team productivity and reduce human touch points.
- Served as the DHMO/PPO Enrollment Project Advisor, including maintaining responsibility for creating and implementing new Delta Dental individual plan offerings.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy Page Two xxx-xxx-xxxx
Delta Dental (continued) 2010 2014
- Introduced Delta Tokens rewards program to boost client satisfaction and reduce errors
- Reduced workforce requirements from 11 to 7 associates by restructuring resources and tasks
- Improved morale and retention by implementing rewards, team-building, and retention programs
- Reconfigured managed team operations to ultimately reduce SLAs by 50% from 3 days to 1 days
- Facilitated seamless relocation of HMO business line and functions from Cerritos, CA to Alpharetta, GA
- Led the year-long DHMO Enrollment SME for Metavance Conversion Project consisting of 300+ hours and platform conversion for Delta Dental
Automatic Data Processing 2004 2009
Resource/COBRA-FSA Implementation Manager
- Spearheaded resource implementation efforts, including department acquisitions, resource allocation, milestone completion, data integration, and HIPAA compliance.
- Led the COBRA/FSA Implementation Team of 14 Consultants and two Contractors, including tracking project milestones for assigned client base totaling $5.5 million.
- Launched a high-effective annual open enrollment process, including effectively handling 1,500+ client implementations during peak seasons, minimizing client escalations, and solidifying sales partnerships.
- Served as Manager for the development and execution of a new rewards and incentive program.
- Increased business profit by $250,000 through the expansion of the COBRA FSA service model in FY07 at ADP
- Increased team quality implementation scores by 12 points through the Quality Incentive Program, How to WOW Automatic Data Processing Clients
- Exceeded "starts" plan in 10 months and beat goal by $1.5 million in FY08 for ADP
Jasabar Southern Cuisine 2002 2005
Human Resource Consultant & Advisor
- Effectively consulted on a variety of human resource operations, from interviewing qualified candidates and leading new hire orientation to administering employee benefits and developing an employee handbook.
- Facilitated productive relationships with vendors regarding competitive benefits pricing options.
Delta Airlines 1995 2004
Passenger Service Agent
College Park, GA
- Skillfully managed three gates with five flights per gate, including effectively allocating resources, administering performance reviews, and addressing employee issues.
- Optimized flight and gate maintenance through the strategic allocation of resources.
- Entrusted to mitigate potential negative exposure from unanticipated events, including airline emergencies, flight changes, and customer accommodations.
- Produced passenger logs and operational schedules while also ensuring international flight compliance.
- Launched service side initiative at Delta introducing information monitors to airline agents, piloting usage, training airport personnel for Delta Airlines
- Selected for the Delta Airlines Leadership Candidate Program in March 2001
Education, Professional Development & Affiliations
Master of Business Administration University of Phoenix
Concentration in Human Resource Management
Bachelor of Arts in Psychology Spelman College
Candidate for Certification of Business Process Management Villanova University
Reading Volunteer, Everybody Wins! Atlanta (2014) Board of Directors / Volunteer, TeaCup Girls (2013)
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!