This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Sociology Student eager to contribute strong academic foundation, as well as hands on experience, to a challenging Human Resource position.
- Exposure to best human resource practices, including employee relationship management, payroll processing and upholding company policies/procedures.
- Strong communication and leadership skills, key to developing positive relationships with staff members.
- Proven track record for meeting time lines and exceeding goals and expectations.
Human Resource Services
Report Generation/Data Analysis
MS Office Suite
American Red Cross, Peoria, IL 2016-Present
Human Resource Recruiter Intern
- Demonstrate strong organizational and interpersonal skills, with responsibilities including scheduling, conducting interviews and promoting company opportunities.
Anthony Hermann, PhD, Psychology Department 2015-Present
- Gain valuable exposure to best research practices, focusing heavily on narcissism and relationships.
- Appropriately document findings and analyze data.
Cooperative Home Care, St. Louis, MO 2016
Human Resource Generalist Intern
- Obtained exposure to human resource processes, including employee onboarding, employee relations management, payroll processing and ensuring policy/procedure compliance throughout all daily operations.
- Demonstrated strong communication skills throughout daily interactions and inquiry resolution.
- Utilized MS Office Suite to process documents and generate reports.
Alpha Chi Omega Women s Fraternity 2015
Vice President of Risk Management
- Exemplified leadership; served on committee to ensure safety and adherence to organization standards.
- Established relationships with VP Risk Managers nationwide; collaborated on strategies via social media.
Liz Crawford, PhD, Sociology Department 2015
- Conducted thorough research and data analysis on self-monitoring, alcohol, self-esteem and gender stereotypes, for college aged students.
- Utilized MS Excel and SPSS to generate reports and compile data.
Bachelor of Science in Sociology, Emphasis in Psychology, GPA: 3.41, Bradley University, Peoria, IL; Anticipated Graduation: 2017
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!