This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Hiring Agent Name
I am currently seeking a challenging career opportunity in a (INSERT TITLE OF TARGET POSITION) capacity and am submitting my resume for your review. In advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
As demonstrated in the accompanying resume, my qualifications include over 10 years of teaching and substituting experience. I have applied my skills and knowledge toward assessing students and developing individualized learning plans to promote growth. To complement this background, I possess a Bachelor Degree in Elementary Education, as well as a state teaching certification.
As an employee, you will find me to be a driven team player committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior performance. I am confident that I could be a valuable asset to your organization, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
- Certified Teacher with over 10 years of experience in elementary education.
- Recognized for the ability to utilize differentiated learning principles, as well as positive reinforcement, to promote student growth and development.
- Strong communication skills, key to forming lasting relationships with students, parents and upper level administration.
- Possesses an in depth understanding of emotional support, Title I, life skills and special education.
State Standard Adherence
Growth & Development
MS Office Suite
- Collaborate extensively with teaching team to develop highly effective curriculum for students ranging from kindergarten through 6th grade.
- Thoroughly assess students and develop individualized, needs based learning action plans.
- Develop creative, motivational course content to promote student engagement.
- Accurately record progress and relay pertinent information to parents and administration.
- Administer state standardized tests and ensure adherence to benchmarks.
- Utilize strong knowledge of ESL, autism, ADHD and ADD to provide specialized support to students.
- Leverage various teaching strategies, including one-on-one tutoring and small group lessons, to simplify complex concepts.
KinderCare, Greensburg, PA; Transitional Kindergarten Teacher 2015-Present
Connellsville and Southmoreland School Districts; Substitute Teacher, K-6 2006-2016
Bullskin Elementary School, Connellsville, PA; Long Term Teacher, Kindergarten 2010
Ben Franklin Elementary School, Uniontown, PA; Teacher, Fourth Grade 2006
South Side Elementary School, Connellsville, PA; Substitute Teacher, First Grade 2005
Marion Elementary School Belle Vernon, PA; Student Teacher, Developmental Kindergarten 2005
Bachelor of Science in Elementary Education, 3.72 GPA, California University of Pennsylvania; 2006
State Teaching License
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!