This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Hiring Agent Name
I am currently seeking a challenging career opportunity in a (INSERT TITLE OF TARGET POSITION) capacity and am submitting my resume for your review. In advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
As demonstrated in the accompanying resume, my qualifications include a Bachelor Degree in Healthcare Administration, as well as hands on clinical and professional experience. I have effectively demonstrated strong leadership, organizational and communication skills. To complement this background, I possess extensive knowledge surrounding regulatory compliance, medical terminology and healthcare delivery processes.
As an employee, you will find me to be a driven team player committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior performance. I am confident that I could be a valuable asset to your organization, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Recent Health Administration Graduate eager to contribute strong academic foundation, leadership and communication skills to a progressive organization.
- Dedicated Professional with a strong desire to improve healthcare delivery.
- Proven ability to increase efficiency by streamlining office and administrative processes.
- Possesses an in depth understanding of maintaining HIPAA, CLIA and OSHA regulatory compliance throughout daily operations.
- Regarded for the ability to deliver outstanding results with the highest degree of expertise, service and professionalism.
- Bilingual in Vietnamese and English.
Bachelor of Science in Health Administration, Tennessee Tech University, Cookeville, TN
Senior Project: Schizophrenia in Homeless Population
Relevant Coursework Completed: Principle of Management & Organizational Behavior, Organizational Theory & Behavior Professional Communication, Healthcare Research, Community Healthcare Leadership & Management, Trends & Issues in Healthcare, Community Health: Issues & Services, International Health: Problems & Issues.
Coursework Completed Toward Bachelor of Science in Nursing, Tennessee Tech University, Cookeville, TN
Relevant Coursework Completed: Health Assessment/Promotion, Pharmacology Concepts in Nursing, Mental Health Nursing, Medical surgical nursing, Pathophysiological Processes for the Professional Nurse.
Senior Care Unit Clinical Rotation, 100+ Hours, Cookeville Regional Medical Center, Plateau Mental Health
Venetian Nails Spa, Nashville, TN 2014-Present
- Utilize communication and organizational skills to successfully interact with customers on a daily basis.
- Oversee day to day operations of all employees.
- Responsible for resolving inquiries, promoting services and scheduling appointments both in person and via phone.
Signature Nails Spa, Nashville, TN 2012-2014
- Provided administrative support, as well as top notch customer service within a fast paced nail salon.
- Established and maintained positive customer relationships, leading to increased satisfaction and retention.
- Ensured accuracy and quality throughout all day to day tasks.
- Successfully promoted 50+ services, resulting in creased company revenue.
Balisimo Nails & Day Spa, Murfreesboro, TN 2011
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal communication skills throughout daily customer interactions, with responsibilities including scheduling, inquiry resolution and promoting company services.
- Recognized by management for leadership and dedication.
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!