This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Driven, focused, and knowledgeable Software Engineer with 20+ years of experience within high-stress environments and a keen ability to lead others and successfully lead large-scale projects within quickly changing environments. Experienced in fostering relationships with internal customers, developing operational and/or logistical strategies, and increasing efficiency levels. Equipped with a significant level of communication and interpersonal abilities in addition to a strong background in effectively fostering positive relationships with co-workers, vendors, customers, and members of management.
Sun UNIX Administration
Attention to Detail
Complex Problem Solving
Proficient in: PLC Ladder Logic Programming, Windows 95/98/ME/XP, NT2000/2003, Linux (RedHat & Debian), Mac OS X, Sun Solaris (SCSA & SCNA Solaris 8), Microsoft Office Suite, Open Office, Oracle, NIS+, NFS, DNS, DHCP, SQL, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Samba, Apache Web Server, Sendmail, Postfix, Qmail, PHP, Perl, Shell Scripting, HTML, TACACS+, RADIUS, Cisco Routers/Hubs/Switches
- Directly manage several technical functions within a fast-paced environment with a focus on designing complex software systems using various technical tools
- Utilize superior project management acumen in order to oversee large scale data migrations in addition to designing and implementing an Openbravo billing system
- Able to accurately identify project metrics/goals, allocate appropriate resources, and create realistic project timelines in addition to completing testing prior to release
- Maintain an expert level knowledge of Java, PERL programming, MySQL administration, and PostgreSQL administration
- Guided the design and development of control systems in addition to overseeing the maintenance and troubleshooting of complex industrial controls
- Reviewed and managed internal phone systems which included overseeing installation and monitored technical programs for industrial machinery
- Played an integral role in the development of a real-time production monitoring and data collection system which used Kepware OPC, Python, Perl, MySQL, Apache, and PHP
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
- Facilitated technical development operations with a concentration on designing testing tools, configuring internal systems (Oracle Business Suite), and troubleshooting systems
- Reviewed and corrected technical issues related to both the production order and inventory management systems
- Created MySQL tools, Perl CGI tools, and Java application tools which were used to interface with Oracle databases and BPEL data store
- Handled complex technical development functions which included PLC programming, electrical controls design, and Visual Basic development with a focus on monitoring production levels
- Programmed complex technical applications, performed system troubleshooting, and configured hardware systems such as Cisco routers and switches
- Provided technical consulting services to clients which included network implementation/management, application programming, wireless network design, and firewall management
- Implemented both Linux and open source solutions, performed VPN site-to-site router configurations, and set up VPN remote client access for businesses
- Played an integral role in the administration of several technical systems which included networks, servers, and databases in addition to developing both scripts and applications as needed
- Maintained an expert level knowledge in Sun Server administration, Cisco Secure, Ciscoworks, OSSNet, NETID, DNS Servers, SQL Databases, Unix Shell Scripts, Perl Scripts, Linux Servers, NT Servers and Workstations, HP-UX, Sun Solaris Workstations, TACACS+, and RADIUS
Additional Professional Experience Includes: Software Engineer, Ruskin Manufacturing, Electrical Controls Technician, Alpha-Omega Industries, Maintenance Electrician, Broderick and Bascom Rope Company, and Electronics Technician/Programmer, Metric Tool and Die Corporation
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Hiring Agent Name
I am currently seeking a challenging career opportunity in a (INSERT TITLE OF TARGET POSITION) capacity and am submitting my resume for your review. In advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
As demonstrated in the accompanying resume, my professional qualifications include several years of experience in software development and technical administration roles which includes a background in designing and implementing complex technical systems, managing networks, internal systems, and databases, and reviewing/troubleshooting system related issues. In addition, I have a strong background in maintaining productivity and efficiency within a fast-paced environment.
To complement my professional experience, I also possess stellar interpersonal and communication skills with several technical certifications such as a Sun Certified Systems Administrator Certification and a Sun Certified Network Administrator Certification.
As an employee, you will find me to be a driven team player committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior performance. I am confident that I could be a valuable asset to your organization, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!