This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Dedicated Teacher eager to contribute over 15 years of experience to a rewarding position encouraging childhood development.
- Experienced in conducting thorough assessments of students and implementing developmentally appropriate lessons to promote growth.
- Dynamic interpersonal communication skills, instrumental to forming positive relationships with team of
teachers, administration and parents.
- Recognized for the ability to increase student engagement by designing motivational, interesting activities.
- Skilled in educating children in both individual and group settings; utilizes concept of positive reinforcement throughout all interactions.
Student Growth & Development
Lesson Plan Creation
Attention to Detail
- Utilize strong knowledge of childhood development principles to devise individualized learning plans to promote growth.
- Leverage excellent interpersonal skills to form positive relationships with parents; maintain open lines of communication regarding student progress.
- Develop motivational lesson content; focusing on childhood engagement.
- Use developmentally appropriate activities, including expressive play and art, to simplify and clearly convey concepts.
Rock Spring Children s Center, Bethesda, MD; Lead Teacher 2010-Present
Sugar Plums Child Development Center, Bethesda, MD; Lead Teacher 2007-2008
Sugar Plums Child Development Center, Bethesda, MD; Teacher Aide 1998-2001
Early Childhood Education Coursework, Montgomery College, Rockville, MD; In Progress
Child Development Associate (CDA) Credential
Level 4, Maryland Child Care Credential Program
115+ Hours of Teacher Enrichment Training Solutions, Child Care Education Institute; 2009-Present
Parent Communication: Building Partners in the educational Process; Stress Management for Child Care Providers, Parent Communication: A Practical Application Course; Staff Communication: Educational Partnerships; Advocacy for the Center, Parents, Children and Staff; Customer Service for the Center Administrator; Family Involvement: A Practical Application Course; Basic Transportation and Field Trip for Safety Child Care Centers; Storytelling for Enrichment, Early Literacy and Fun; Inclusive Literacy Lessons; Coping With Crisis and Traumatic Events; From Chaotic to Calm: Managing Stress in the Classroom; Teaching Multi-age Groups; Bulling in the Preschool Environment; Healthy Social and Emotional Development vs. Challenging Behavior in Young Children
National Association for Education of Young Children (NAEYC) Member
High School Diploma, Continental Academy, Coral Gables, FL; 2002
CPR/First Aide Certified
Rock Spring Children Center Volunteer
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!