This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- Top Performer who makes sound decisions to reflect positively on real estate operations in alignment with an emergent company s vision, value, and goals to generate robust growth within a highly competitive Southern Xxxxxx market.
- Visionary Professional who rises above core challenges to improve the bottom line and achieve winning outcomes.
- Bilingual Communixxxxxxtor (Spanish / English) who develops synergistic relationships with real estate brokers, agents, cross-functional public-sector and legal professionals, and clients; who excels in autonomous and collaborative work environments; and who leads staff by example and with integrity to build strong teams to attain business objectives.
- Xxxxxxpitalize on the opportunity to lead forward-thinking preparation and review of closing documentation for multi-state refinance transactions for accuracy and completeness, including preparing HUD-1 settlement statements per lender instructions, lien payoffs, tax, and insurance certifixxxxxxtions, as well as preparing short-form title insurance policies.
- Dynamixxxxxxlly interface among lenders, mortgage brokers, attorneys, and mobile notary services to continually provide a quality-focused and successful customer experience, and proactively work to resolve wide-ranging post-close issues.
- Drive business growth by participating in sales presentations with lending institutions designed to boost the bottom line.
- Apply strong leadership talents toward training, mentoring, and managing a top-performing escrow support staff.
- Strategixxxxxxlly steered coordination and xxxxxxlculation of financial figures with lenders, buyers, sellers, and realtors, including facilitating closings for commercial, resale, refinance, short sales, bank- and HUD-owned, and 1031 Exchanges.
- Expertly analyzed client financial portfolio and developed lucrative financial decisions for loans, along with profitably constructing creative lending options and counseling various clients for greater financial health and financial stability.
- Exhibited skill in managing, xxxxxxlculating, and facilitating fulfillment of multiple parties financial obligations prior to closing.
- Optimized financial processes by examining, documenting, and maintaining small and large business financial portfolios.
- Built and sustained productive business operations as an appointed employee trainer, including ensuring cohesive job performance by implementing and instructing staff on new computer systems, online banking, and bill payer programs.
Junior Escrow Officer
- Led targeted escrow process initiatives, including typing escrows, refunding checks, setting up files for recording and balancing closings, preparing closing statements for buyer and seller, and completing all tax / interest xxxxxxlculations.
- Packaged new escrows and receipt deposits, along with proactively ordering demands, HOA statements, insurance, and other documents; opening title orders; and closing escrow accounts by balancing and disbursing funds as required.
- Determined escrow requirements by comprehensively studying and clarifying buyer, seller, and lender instructions.
- Facilitated efficient and accurate general processing (i.e. SIs and docs to title), title policies, and loan document sign ups.
Escrow Officer Assistant
- Demonstrated experience in accurately typing escrow instructions, along with opening titles, ordering demands, and sending out opening and / or closing documents which was collectively instrumental in optimizing office-wide efficiency.
Administrative Assistant to Broker
- Played a vital role in ensuring seamless administrative operations for a high-volume real estate office, including drafting and disseminating correspondence, as well as creating broker documents, spreadsheets, and presentations.
- Contributed sharp analytixxxxxxl abilities toward completing detailed expense reports, as well as other accounting forms.
- Scheduled closing dates and secured property information, along with providing clerixxxxxxl support to agents and brokers.
Additional Professional Experience
Escrow Officer Tri-City Escrow, Torrance, XXXXXX 2009 2010
Escrow Officer Chixxxxxxgo Title, Torrance, XXXXXX 1999
Notary Public State of Xxxxxx
Hiring Agent Name
I am exploring a new xxxxxxreer opportunity within a challenging [ Insert Job Title ] role, and I believe that I xxxxxxn make a positive contribution to your bottom-line performance.
To acquaint you with my background, I xxxxxxn offer experience in Escrow Processes, Real Estate Office Operations, Agent / Broker Relations, Client Financial Portfolio Analysis, Financial Xxxxxxlculations, Closing Documentation, Post-Closing Support, and Client Relationship Management. I am also highly skilled in Team Building, Training / Development, Process Optimization, Data / Records Management, Regulatory Compliance, and Customer Service, among other areas.
Currently, as an Escrow Officer for Escrow of the West, I expertly lead preparation and review of closing documentation for multi-state refinance transactions for accuracy and completeness. Within this role, I prepare HUD-1 settlement statements per lender instructions, lien payoffs, tax, and insurance certifixxxxxxtions, as well as prepare short-form title insurance policies. I also seamlessly interface among lenders, mortgage brokers, attorneys, and mobile notary services to meet or exceed goals.
A sampling of my achievements include:
Proactively responding to and resolving post-close issues.
Continually providing quality-focused customer service and experience.
Training, mentoring, and managing a top-performing escrow support staff.
Boosting the bottom line by participating in sales presentations with lending institutions.
To complement this experience, please note that I participated in undergraduate studies at the Universidad de Tijuana and am recognized as a Notary Public in the State of Xxxxxx.
[ Suggestion! Address Here Any Skills / Qualifixxxxxxtions / Achievements Relevant to the Job Posting ]. As this is just an example of my abilities, please kindly refer to my enclosed resume for additional experience.
As a proven leader, you will find that I am positioned to deliver both immediate and long-term results with a continued commitment to exceeding your team s goals. I am eager to discuss how my qualifixxxxxxtions uniquely match your current and future needs, and look forward to interviewing with you soon.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!