This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Hiring Agent Name
I am currently seeking a challenging career opportunity in a (INSERT TITLE OF TARGET POSITION) capacity and am submitting my resume for your review. In advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
As demonstrated in the accompanying resume, my qualifications include 3+ years of experience in data analytics, business intelligence and database management. I have applied my skills and knowledge toward contributing to the on-time completion of various technical projects. To complement this background, I am in the process of obtaining my Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification, as well as my SCRUM Master Certification.
As an employee, you will find me to be a driven team player committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior performance. I am confident that I could be a valuable asset to your organization, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Results-driven Business Intelligence Project Manager seeking a challenging opportunity with a renowned organization in the fashion / arts industry.
- Dynamic project management, strategic planning and data analysis abilities with a proven track record of completing projects on-time in deadline driven environments.
- Recognized for the ability to analyze data, conduct in depth testing and compile accurate results.
- Knowledgeable in various project management methodologies, including Agile, SCRUM and Waterfall.
- Skilled in maintaining quality control throughout all daily operations.
- Trilingual in Spanish, Russian and Ukrainian.
Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification; Anticipated: August 2017
Scrum Master Certifications; Anticipated: August 2017
Master of Business Administration (MBA), Emphasis in Finance, GPA: 3.37, University of Missouri; 2011
Bachelor of Arts in Spanish & Russian, GPA: 3.74, Major GPA: 3.93, University of Missouri; 2008
InfoSec: SIEM: Nitro, Logarithm, Splunk, Tenable, Tanium, IDS and Endpoint Protection.
Languages: Java, VBA, HTML, XML and Python
Databases: MS SQL Server, MS Excel, DB2, MS Access and SharePoint
Data: SQL Enterprise Manager, SQL Profiler, PowerShell, DTS Import / Export, SQL Client Configuration Utility, SSMS, Light Speed, Foglight, Power Designer and Hadoop
ETL: SSDT, BIDS, DTS, SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
Reporting: SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
Freelance Design and Photography
- Facilitate all components of projects for various industries, including analytics and finance.
- Demonstrate an ability to identify client needs and design innovative solutions to ensure fulfilment.
DBA Specialist, Database Architecture
- Responsible for assessing and reporting on DB vulnerabilities.
- Leveraged strong industry knowledge to manage data classification program, create guidelines and append taxonomy.
- Contributed extensively to network migration; successfully directed team operations, isolated databases and monitored downward data flow.
- Used BI Publisher, as well as XML Publisher, to successfully create, edit and maintain Oracle EBS reports.
- Successfully tested customization reports / forms, key to successfully upgrading from EBS 11g to R12.
- Generated detailed SQL-based reports; relayed pertinent information to upper level management.
- Demonstrated an ability to provide top notch technical support.
SAP Analyst, Exports Team (Contract Assignment)
- Demonstrated a strong attention to detail while ensuring quality control throughout all data analysis processes.
- Utilized MS Excel, Citrix and Interspec to successfully create and update DU database for NAFTA compliance certifications.
- Strategically processed and troubleshot orders through SAP transactions.
American Honda Finance Corporation 2012
Data Analyst, Loyalty SAM (Contract Assignment)
- Conducted in depth data analysis, generated detailed reports and managed department databases.
- Thoroughly reviewed data for integrity; fixed SQL code issues as necessary.
- Utilized various IT tools, including MS Excel and Access to complete daily assignments.
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!