This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- Results-oriented Professional with over 20 years of experience; proven leadership, sales and organizational abilities.
- Skilled in meeting timelines and exceeding expectations within fast paced environments.
- Possesses top notch interpersonal communication abilities, key to interacting with clients, team members and upper level management.
- Regarded for the ability to deliver outstanding results with the highest degree of expertise, service and professionalism.
MS Office Suite
BSN Sports/Spokane Athletic Supply, Spokane, WA 2011-Present
- Exemplify excellent communication and sales skills while promoting sale of athletic uniforms and equipment to multiple school accounts.
- Continually achieve and surpass existing goals and expectations.
- Maintain quality assurance throughout all sales; conduct thorough post-sale follow up and ensure payments are collected on time.
Surface Art, Spokane, WA 2011
- Utilized top notch sales, interpersonal and organizational skills to provide prompt service and upsell tile and natural stone throughout assigned territory.
- Conducted in depth product training.
Emser Tile and Natural Stone, Spokane, WA 2010-2011
- Streamlined sales operations, resulting in increased company revenue on tile and natural stone products.
- Established and maintained key client relationships with independent retailers, store branches and dealers.
- Increased overall product exposure throughout market.
Sea-Pac Sales, Inc., Spokane, WA 2005-2010
- Utilized excellent sales and communication skills to promote sale of residential and commercial flooring products.
- Educated customers on products; determined best fit based on individual needs.
- Contributed to sales team that generated $3M in revenue in 2007.
- Personally generated $1.8M in 2008 sales and $1.975M in 2006 sales.
R&B Sales and Marketing, Inc., Spokane, WA 2005
Field Sales Representative
- Implemented effective sales strategies to promote power tools and garden products throughout 10+ Home Depot stores within territory.
- Demonstrated strong communication skills while establishing rapport and building positive customer relationships.
Armstrong World Industries, Inc., Spokane, WA 2004-2005
Strategic Accounts Sales Representative
- Utilized strong product knowledge to successfully upsell flooring products; oversaw territory generating $2.4M.
- Main responsibilities included inventory management, conducting claims investigations and educating individuals on company products.
- Enticed customers by ensuring displays were aesthetically pleasing.
FloorServe, Inc., Spokane, WA 2002-2004
Gupta Technologies, LLC/Centura Software Corporation, Seattle, WA 2000-2002
Area Sales Representative
Acosta Sales and Marketing Company, Spokane, WA 1998-2000
Wismer Martin, Inc. /Physicians Computer Network, Inc., Mead, WA 1994-1995 & 1995-1997
Client Sales Consultant
Bachelor of Arts in English, Washington State University; 2000
Volunteer Football Coach; 2011-Present
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!