This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Hiring Agent Name
I am currently seeking a challenging career opportunity in a (INSERT TITLE OF TARGET POSITION) capacity and am submitting my resume for your review. In advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
As demonstrated in the accompanying resume, my professional qualifications include over 20 years of operations management, training and staff management experience. I have applied my skills and knowledge toward designing and implementing innovative training strategies to improve employee performance. To complement this background, I possess a proven track record of increasing efficiency and driving sales revenue.
As an employee, you will find me to be a driven team player committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior performance. I am confident that I could be a valuable asset to your organization, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
- Results-oriented Leader with 20+ years of experience optimizing efficiency throughout multiple industries.
- Skilled in building, training and leading high performance sales teams.
- Proven track record of streamlining daily operations, driving sales revenue and exceeding expectations.
- Dynamic interpersonal skills, key to implementing effective training programs to promote employee development.
- Possesses proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
Gamestop, Central Georgia 2011-2016
District Leader Trainer
- Fulfilled critical leadership position, focusing heavily on sales performance, employee development and oversight of daily operations throughout 15 store territory, generating $25M in annual revenue.
- Developed and implemented highly effective training programs for staff members and management; successfully on boarding District Leaders and promoted two Group Store Leaders to District Leader.
- Provided top notch customer service; focused on enhancing customer experience while ensuring satisfaction.
- Managed human resource services, including employee relations management, conducting thorough investigations of issues and ensuring adherence to company policies.
- Generated detailed sales reports, relay pertinent information to appropriate management.
- Streamlined sales strategies, leading to recognition within top 15% of company sales and profitability growth for two consecutive years.
- Responsibilities included budget management, tracking P&L, recruiting and scheduling.
Gamestop, Columbus, Georgia 2005-2011
Store Manager/Area Manager
- Demonstrated strong management skills while overseeing daily operations throughout multiple branches.
- Provided best in class guest service; ensured storefronts were aesthetically pleasing and each customer was promptly attended to.
- Involved in all on boarding processes, including recruitment, hiring and training; focused heavily on employee retention rates.
- Utilized strong product knowledge to make individualized recommendations to meet customer needs.
- Identified individual employee weaknesses and developed plans to substantially increase performance.
- Collaborated extensively with various business units to ensure optimized efficiency throughout all tasks.
- Responsibilities included inventory control, loss prevention management, oversight of store financials and ensuring adherence to company policies.
- Properly documented all Affirmative Action Program initiatives.
Applebee's, Columbus, Georgia 1997-2005
Assistant Manager/ Corporate Trainer
- Demonstrated strong leadership skills while overseeing daily operations of up to 60 employees.
- Provided excellent customer service, focused on ensuring satisfaction and repeat clientele.
- Continually achieved and exceeded daily sales goals.
- Responsibilities included scheduling, budgeting, employee relations management and inventory control.
- Collaborated extensively with corporate training team to develop highly effective training programs.
- Maintained adherence to all health and safety regulations.
High School Diploma
Completed numerous leadership training programs including: DDI, Franklin Covey and Afterburner
Formed various community partnerships with organizations including: Ronald McDonald House and Bridges Autism Learning Center
Veteran s Employee Resource Group Officer, GameStop
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!