This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- Dynamic C-Suite Financial Services Executive who makes decisions to reflect positively on global macro market strategy, product development, investments, and acquisitions initiatives in alignment with a company s vision and goals, and who attains a competitive advantage via solutions-centric critical thinking for insightful, change-driven results.
- Visionary Professional and frequent contributor on CNBC, Fox Business, Bloomberg, Forbes.com, MarketWatch, The Street, and Kiplinger s who rises above challenges to improve the bottom line and achieve winning outcomes, including quickly adapting to evolving scenarios to optimize resources and reach high profit and productivity levels, as well as independently resolving in-depth inquiries with internal and external business partners to boost success.
- Excellent Communicator who develops synergistic relationships with cross-geographical decision-makers and staff, who leads teams by example and with integrity to inspire confidence, and who contributes a proven background in media and corporate communications as a published author of Immigrants: The Economic Force at Our Door.
Successfully recruited multimillion-dollar producers to further boost the bottom line.
Effectively managed profit / loss development ($26 million in 2016) and budget execution.
Led new investment strategies, including concentrated equity portfolios and tactical ETF strategy.
Spearheaded sales team development to drive significant revenue increases by 600%+ across 10 years.
Developed a unique advisor mentorship program to coach and develop new Financial Advisors to success.
Created strategic marketing models and metrics to determine client lifetime value and key marketing spending.
Developed a GMG Defensive Beta Fund (MPDAX) in 2009 one of the first multi-alternative mutual funds created.
Chief Executive Officer
- Capitalize on the opportunity to lead forward-thinking business operations for this SEC registered investment advisor, including directing all facets of asset management, financial planning, wealth management, and investment banking activities, as well as collaborating among a top-performing team of 56 full-time employees to exceed core objectives.
Led organizational integration between GGFS and Bruderman companies.
Consolidated technologies and operational processes, including hiring a new COO.
Integrated key compliance departments and hired a new Head of Investment Banking.
Successfully drove revenue growth by 30% after strategic business consolidations from 2015 to 2016.
- Strategically steered turnaround of this financial services firm that had $140 million in AUM at the time of hire, and worked to progress from Sales Manager role in 2005 to eventually gain appointment as the firm s President in 2010.
Seamlessly replaced 80% of staff to refocus the business.
Grew firm s revenue from $2.6 million in 2004 to $16+ million in 2014.
Sold GGFS to Bruderman Brothers in 2015, and was appointed CEO of the combined entities.
Regional Vice President
- Utilized broad scope of industry knowledge toward spearheading results-generating regional sales and new business development initiatives, including handling all contract negotiations, account management, and key asset conversion.
Grew firm s AUM in the Northeast Region from $35 million to $100+ million.
Recognized as the company s Top-Performing Sales Executive in 2003 and 2004.
Regional Vice President
- Maximized bottom-line performance for this private, independent, employee-controlled investment manager by leading targeted regional sales and business development, including overseeing 4 wholesalers and 2 internal wholesalers.
Developed the firm s mutual fund wrap program.
Successfully ran a sales silo in the Northeast Region.
Registered Representative PaineWebber 1996 1997
Registered Representative Olde Discount Brokers 1994 1996
Bachelor of Arts in Business Communications
Executive Education (Studies in Marketing ￨ Branding)
Accredited Asset Management Specialist (AAMS)
Licenses Series 7 ￨ Series 8 ￨ Series 24 ￨ Series 63 ￨ Series 65
Board of Directors, Gary Goldberg Financial Services (GGFS)
Member, NationSwell Council
Advisory Board Member, Gemini Fund Services
Advisory Board Member, Harvard Business Review
Advisory Board Member, FTSE Russell Asset Management
Advisory Board Member, Cherie Blair Foundation for Women Entrepreneurs
Participant, New York Federal Reserve Business Leaders Survey
Excellent Professional References Provided Upon Request
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!