This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- Results-driven Professional with a proven track record of steering all project phases to an on time, within budget completion.
- Comprehensive understanding of the skills needed to anticipate, meet and exceed client expectations in a proactive and courteous manner.
- Regarded for the ability to streamline existing processes, resulting in significantly increased efficiency throughout daily operations.
- Recognized for leveraging dynamic communication skills to interface with various business units.
- Active Department of Defense Secret security clearance.
LinQuest Corporation, Kirtland AFB, NM 2016-Present
Senior Business Support Specialist
- Fulfill key leadership position, focusing heavily on steering high profile projects to an on-time completion for the US Air Force.
- Utilize strong project management skills to devise strategic plans, generate accurate cost estimates and create budgets for multiple subcontracting agencies.
- Generate detailed performance reports; thoroughly review financial information, including revenue forecasts, variance analysis and budgeting for accuracy.
- Strategically identify client needs and develop plans to ensure fulfillment.
- Demonstrate a strong attention to detail while overseeing contract administration and subcontract administration support.
- Collaborate extensively with Scheduler to ensure adherence to program schedule.
Engineering and Professional Services (EPS), Fort Gordon, GA 2007-2012
Business and Operations Specialist (2010-2012)
- Delivered high quality support to US Army Communications-Electronics Command Training Support Division.
- Demonstrated strong project management capabilities; successfully prepared 400+ cost estimates, proposals and memorandums of agreement totaling $50M+.
- Thoroughly reviewed statistics of 250+ training instructors and 1,000 courses; implemented highly effective strategies to boost training rates.
- Utilized top notch interpersonal skills to successfully liaise between 200+ business units.
- Collaborated extensively with Program Analysts to successfully disburse funds from a $25M+ budget.
- Thoroughly reviewed and analyzed incoming funds; devised strategic plans to distribute funds.
- Generated detailed cost performance reports for leaders and customers.
Office Support Specialist (2007-2010)
- Provided critical support to CECOM TSD Information Technology-Field Services Branch (IT-FSB) Chief.
- Leveraged strong leadership skills to oversee daily operations and conduct in depth training for media personnel and administrative staff.
- Responsible for preparing government documentation, generating branch reports and developing briefing slides.
- Utilized excellent organizational abilities to manage database of 100+ personnel actions, accurately document / record time and manage office resource allocation for 14 satellite offices.
- Created and spearheaded the IT-FSB multimedia project, providing training software with Warfighter Information Network - Tactical (WIN-T) New Equipment Training courseware.
United States Army 2003-2005
Utilized bilingual capabilities to translate from Arabic to English.
Provided translations using Standard Arabic Technical Transliteration System (SATTS).
Masters of Science in Management, Minor in Project Management, GPA: 3.9
Thomas Edison State College, Trenton, NJ; 2015
Bachelor of Arts in Liberal Studies, GPA: 3.5
Thomas Edison State College, Trenton, NJ; 2012
Associates of Arts in Arabic, GPA: 3.1
Defense Language Institute, Monterey, CA; 2005
CompTIA Project+ Certification; 2012
MS SharePoint & Access
MS Office Suite
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!