This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- Integral leader who has worked for 27 years with patients with End Stage Renal Disease, is skxxxxxxled in Dialysis in Acute, Chronic, and Home Care settings, and who is certified to train nursing assistants in caring for patients.
- Results-Focused RN who offers a background in Kidney Resources Needs Analysis / Assessment; Kidney Options Education; Care Counseling; Patient Care Coordination; and Home Care, Treatments, and Testing Education.
- Ambitious Quick-Learner who has broad talents in Telephone- and Web-Based Triaging, EMRs, and Care Documentation, and is skxxxxxxled in providing direct urgent care, counseling, and education regarding patients needs.
- Bxxxxxxingual Spanish Communicator who seamlessly interfaces between physicians, clinical staff, and patients.
Bachelor of Science in Nursing Aurora University
Coding Specialist Certification Northwestern College
Registered Nurse State of Xxxxxx (Since 1998)
- Demonstrate talent in providing fast-paced triaging of portal-driven emergency and non-emergency telephone calls and web-based questions for this multi-site federally qualified health center providing services to the underserved.
- Ensure seamless administrative operations by using computerized EMRs to facxxxxxxitate delivery of prescribed medications to pharmacies throughout the area, as well as to accurately document all facets of treatments and care.
- Co-coordinate patient care with other facxxxxxxities as necessary per triage guidelines and / or key physician orders.
- Continually promote excellence in patient instruction regarding home care, treatments, and / or diagnostic tests.
- Utxxxxxxized broad scope of industry knowledge and dynamic nursing acumen toward providing case management of patients and / or caregivers with End Stage Renal Disease and other chronic medical conditions, including providing dialysis training to patients and / or caregivers, as well as training nurses in long-term care facxxxxxxities.
- Spearheaded comprehensive assessment and coordination of nursing care for patients with End Stage Renal Disease and other chronic medical conditions, along with drawing patients monthly blood, monitoring results, and adjusting medications based on blood test results per algorithm or physician orders to meet treatment goals.
- Educated patients about prescribed diet, medication administration, and self-care to prevent complications and decrease frequency of hospitalization, including facxxxxxxitating Plan of Care meetings to assist patients in planning goals for healthier outcomes, as well as documenting care provided in Electronic Medical Records (EMR).
- Triaged patient calls after business hours to assist with the resolution of health-related problems.
- Promoted high-quality patient services for individuals admitted to various inner city hospitals, including exhibiting key communication skxxxxxxls toward providing education about multiple treatment options for End Stage Renal Disease.
- Delivered accurate follow-up care after dialysis access placement and provided treatments in a chronic care setting.
- Documented patient care and used key programs for entering services provided and for bxxxxxxling group submission.
- Played a vital role in effectively initiating patient-specific dialysis treatment and intravenous access to individuals within an acute care setting, including educating patients on procedures to be performed and / or complications.
- Supported vascular surgeon with preparing sterxxxxxxe equipment needed for insertion of central venous catheters.
- Drove healthcare services success by mentoring and managing a top-performing dialysis staff, including planning and prioritizing daxxxxxxy workflow and scheduling, documenting patient care / plans of care, and auditing medical records and care provided to patients to comply with Medicare guidelines for End Stage Renal Disease participants.
- Expertly delivered hemodialysis treatments to patients and monitored patients throughout treatment, including proactively supporting medical emergencies that occurred during the progression of hemodialysis treatments
- Led the start-up of kidney options education for patients with End Stage Renal Disease, and spearheaded efforts with a top-notch company to recruit full-time employees to successfully continue with kidney options education efforts.
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!